Emre Can (12 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
According to most pundits I've heard, he has been really good for Dortmund since coming, a crucial member of their squad.

surprised me, cause this season he was despicable every time he played for us

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He wasnt that bad for us tbh. Wasn't great for sure, but wasn't bad.
First two seasons he was serviceable, but this season you could tell his head wasn't in it after he was left off the CL list, and for someone who kept demanding first team football to the media his attitude was horrible, i can't remember which game it was but he came on, kept losing the ball trying to dribble past players, then turned around and yelled at his teammates, i remember the live thread was just ????.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
First two seasons he was serviceable, but this season you could tell his head wasn't in it after he was left off the CL list, and for someone who kept demanding first team football to the media his attitude was horrible, i can't remember which game it was but he came on, kept losing the ball trying to dribble past players, then turned around and yelled at his teammates, i remember the live thread was just ????.
Bro. This season was his 2nd season :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He wasnt that bad for us tbh. Wasn't great for sure, but wasn't bad.
with allegri, he was decent. considering his salary, he was a bit disappointing, but i saw the potential for a regular good dm.

this season though... outright trash. i guess the exclusion from the cl squad didn't help too much, but still, i'd expect better passing and decision making from any professional footballer.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Anyway, he never actually pulled his weight here, especially for the salary he was being paid. Good riddance for Juve.

This guy is a proof that freebies aren't always the solution. You need to look at the profile and get a player that actually will fit right in.

Good thing he's useful for BVB, I'm glad he found his place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)