Emre Can (24 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"I have always loved Borussia Dortmund, it’s the perfect club for me, I wanted to go to a club where I could be important."

“I didn’t stay at Liverpool or Juventus because of my mentality. You can learn from a defeat but winning is much better.
I hate losing.”

That guy lol @lgorTudor

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
"I have always loved Borussia Dortmund, it’s the perfect club for me, I wanted to go to a club where I could be important."

“I didn’t stay at Liverpool or Juventus because of my mentality. You can learn from a defeat but winning is much better. I hate losing.”

That guy lol @lgorTudor
What an asshole!!!! Yep right, you "decided" to leave L'pool, current UCL champion, and Juve, 8th straight league tittle, for Borusia because you want to win something :sergio:

it only shows how moronic is this guy

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

“I didn’t stay at Liverpool or Juventus because of my mentality. You can learn from a defeat but winning is much better. I hate losing.”

That guy lol @lgorTudor
Yes. I was shocked and disgusted to read those very generic comments from him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

“I didn’t stay at Liverpool or Juventus because of my mentality. You can learn from a defeat but winning is much better.
I hate losing.”

That guy lol @lgorTudor
Goes to Dortmund to win? Says he chose to leave way more succesful Pool and Juve when it was them who rejected him as not good enough depth level player?

Must by comfy living in your own little bubble like he does

Jun 7, 2003
He means for sure losing his place to another player.
Don't distort his words, he is a cool guy. His story with us is a pity, but he should have had the mentality to break into our starting line up not search for another club. In BVB he is getting the attention and trust he needs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)