Emre Can (14 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alex Sandro? :howler: You must really not watch our games.

I'm one of Kebab Senior's biggest detractors (never wanted him here to begin with) but he can't be a problem when he isn't playing.

Blaised and Confused is definitely one of the worst - he has regressed dramatically - he wasn't even that great to begin with.

Blaised and Confused, De Sciglio, Ramsey, Pjanic, Burnturdeski and Danilo have all been far worse than Sandro.
Danilo and Ramsey are in their first year, so I will wait little bit more before I judge even though I know what to expect from them, especially Ramsey.

Alex Sandro has been below average for the past three seasons IMO and the management could have done a better job selling him for 60mil when there were offers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Danilo and Ramsey are in their first year, so I will wait little bit more before I judge even though I know what to expect from them, especially Ramsey.

Alex Sandro has been below average for the past three seasons IMO and the management could have done a better job selling him for 60mil when there were offers.
Sorry but I completely disagree. He's been very good this year, especially given how he has to play almost every single game.

- - - Updated - - -

What was the point of the obligation?
Financial fuckery, no doubt.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sorry but I completely disagree. He's been very good this year, especially given how he has to play almost every single game.

- - - Updated - - -

Financial fuckery, no doubt.
They usually do it to amortize the cost, which means they’ll exercise the purchase when the loan deal ends. It doesn’t make sense to do it this early.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

AS might be average if you compare him to his first season and high standards that he set for himself. If you compare him to other leftbacks around, he is clearly world class and would be very difficult to replace. We have more pressing issue in midfield, right back, attack/wingers, so I wouldnt create vacancy at LB spot.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If we got him for free and sold him after 2 season for 26mln how it is only 12.5mln profit?

The fuck is this?
That’s not how profits are calculated. First, we paid agent fees of about 16m. Second, he was paid wages. Afaik profit =sale price minus whatever is remained from his amortized cost.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That’s not how profits are calculated. First, we paid agent fees of about 16m. Second, he was paid wages. Afaik profit =sale price minus whatever is remained from his amortized cost.
Wages don't count but I thought even after the agent fee his book value would be lower after 1.5 seasons.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Wages don't count but I thought even after the agent fee his book value would be lower after 1.5 seasons.
Yeah, it doesnt add up to me either. We signed him with 16m commission on a four year deal. If it works the same for commissions as for transfer fees, his value after 1.5 years is appr. 10m not 13.5. This might indicate that it wasnt 16m after all, maybe there were some payments linked to Can that didnt have to be made public and the total sum was around 22m

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)