Emre Can (21 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Seems he was very vocal in the media with his discontentment while he was here I can only imagine all the good words he'll have about Juve after leaving us

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
seems like a bad sitiation. If his comments about wanting to leave in the summer, and only sticking around due to being promised he would be in CL squad, are true then i dont know what happened here but im glad its over. He Can go complain about juventus all he wants from Dortmund.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I was never a fan. Another eclectic player whose versatility could've been useful, but he was too much of a mental midget to be able to persevere and flourish here.
With Can I don't think it's about being a mental midget. With him is straight up lack of talent. It's a transfer I will never understand, he wasn't even a mystery or an exciting talent, he was confirmed to be meh before we signed him.

Allegri getting that performance from him vs Atletico should have gotten him a coach of the year award instantly. It's like he controlled the players with a playstation. Every other instance of Can was his usual lack of footballing talent for the top level.

Dortmund is the highest I would think for him. Back to Leverkusen, or to a Fiorentina would be the place for him imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)