Emre Can (13 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I like how this transfer is dragging so there’ll be no time for reinforcements for ourselves.
paratici said last week that emre won't be replaced in case he's sold.

it will be pjanic, bentancur, matuidi, khedira, rabiot, ramsey and bernardeschi for 3 or 4 posts (according to sarri, you can add costa as an occasional trequartista), depending on which formation sarri picks.

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Dem dere quality options. Pjanic goes down and/or Bentancur gets suspended (likely to happen every 3-4 games) and we're potentially looking at a starting midfield of Der Kebab, Blaised and Confused, and Burnturdeski.
In such emergency we can always field 4-2-3-1/4-4-2. Don't be such a pessimist, it will never be perfect.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In such emergency we can always field 4-2-3-1/4-4-2. Don't be such a pessimist, it will never be perfect.
Our midfield has been trash since we sold both Pogba and Vidal. I'm not a pessimist. We should've done something about it by now. It's been almost 4 years, 4 fucking years since we sold Pogba!

- - - Updated - - -

don't forget rabiot. he also needs a proper b81 nickname.
Haha. I'll think about it :p :b81:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Our midfield has been trash since we sold both Pogba and Vidal. I'm not a pessimist. We should've done something about it by now. It's been almost 4 years, 4 fucking years since we sold Pogba!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. I'll think about it :p :b81:
Liverpool have mediocre players in midfield as well. How many times can you repeat the same argument that we have not improved the midfield since Vidal and Pogba? Doesn't it bore you?

Aug 12, 2015

We brought a replacement for Pogba. It was Nanes :nanes:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nanes is the epitome of garbage. A washed up has been who had a stellar season at Lazio but then vanished into obscurity. He was the Amauri of midfielders.

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool have mediocre players in midfield as well. How many times can you repeat the same argument that we have not improved the midfield since Vidal and Pogba? Doesn't it bore you?
No. It doesn't bore me. It pains me. What bores me is watching how clueless, sluggish and slow our midfield looks. No dynamism, no physicality, and no pace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)