Emre Can (21 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I have no problem believing Digby since what he says seems plausible, but what are the proofs what he says is true?
Reading between the lines maybe both are true. The Agent was told, the agent was pondering over how to tell Emre Can, by that time Sarri rang, said "your'e *cough* out of *cough* CL list, see you next week. *cough*": Can: "but, ive been promised *phonecuts*"

I think it shows lack of emotional intelligence from Can, he didnt consider Sarri is unwell and he took the CL promise too literally. You cant take promises literally, even my wife knows that.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Icardi Neymar that piece of shit Alves and even Pogba in some ways radiate too much estrogen and don't belong here no matter how much ability..Can with his average ass doesn't deserve the colors.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
From the beginning of this summer transfer, the first player I wished to be sold is Can. Unfortunately no clubs interested in him. Next time when we buy a player from Liverpool who is not Mane, Firmino, Van Dijk, Allison Becker, Naby Keita then we need to be careful. The system makes the player looked good.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
this should be handled internally. i am not impressed with how public this has been.

from Sarri's comments on the squad size to emre can now claiming publicly that he was promised and blindsided.

someone needs to get a lid on this situation and present a unified front to the press. this isnt sone joke club like inter or milan that airs its dirty laundry to the media during disputes

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What exactly does this statement change? He did not deny any of the things he said in Bild interview. He just said he'll shut up and be a good boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong about what exactly?
I am not talking about Can's statement, but Adam Digby's report than Can already knew weeks before than the chances for him to be excluded are there.

Did you even check what I was quoting?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Lol. This guy is payed millions to play football and keep his opinions to himself.
He basically said I am better than most of my teammates and was left out of the squad .Well guess what, your coach apparently doesn't think you are that good.
Next time silently demand a move asshole if you can't behave properly.

Also some members have hidden agendas here . When icardi was acting like an idiot he was to blame and management was right to treat him that way.How could you want him here . When can behaves like a retard and unprofessional, disrupting club atmosphere ,he shouldn't be punished but praised for his words , although it damages the club, as long as those words are against the right people.
Also his words doesn't even make sense as @Kyle said earlier, we were scrambling to sell but decided to keep can , because he is an important first team player , coming of the bench.
Of course in the end he acknowledges his mistake , but I think it's to late now.The door should be that way -> .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I am not talking about Can's statement, but Adam Digby's report than Can already knew weeks before than the chances for him to be excluded are there.

Did you even check what I was quoting?

Oh my bad! I saw the quoting is a tweet, and I thought it's Can's tweet.
I saw Digby's tweet earlier though, but he doesn't really state his source. I find it hard to believe that Can reacted in this way despite knowing he'd be cut. This doesn't add up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Plusvalenza the shit out of this average joe.
Came here just to be injured and then lose in preseason to khedira the passenger of all guys.

Emre retire already

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Oh my bad! I saw the quoting is a tweet, and I thought it's Can's tweet.
I saw Digby's tweet earlier though, but he doesn't really state his source. I find it hard to believe that Can reacted in this way despite knowing he'd be cut. This doesn't add up.
(Maybe @Enron can back me up here) I thought he was considered a model professional during his time at Liverpool, even when some fans turned on him when he didn't sign a new contract (At least that's what Reddit has me believe)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So, just because this random journalist Adam Dickbuy (is that even a name?), one of those reporters that were convinced that Sarri is not coming and we are getting Pep.
A guy that follows Juve and wants to be a lackey to our mngnt in case they throw him an insiders bone in the future.

Just because he said that Can and his manager discussed the event of his CL exclusion.
That makes Can a liar and leaves no doubt that he wasn't promised just that a week ago??

I don't think he lied, Juventus supposedly has a team of phychologists ready to help our boys in difficult moments.
Mario knows that he is going to China, Emre should be invited to a dinner and convinced that he is a part of this family and the family asks for a sacrifice role this time. Not a 30sec call from Sarri, the man obviously is in a very difficult position and apparently can't handle this, he even complained publically about it.

Our fault lies in the FACT, that when we handled the PSG transfer request in a moment it was sure that Can is not making the CL list, we should have told him that, should you choose to stay, you should know that you will not make the CL list.
We should have done the same with Matuidi and surely one of them would have left...

Last edited:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
1. Very unprofessional from Emre to have said that, even if he was telling the truth.

2. If he was telling the truth, very unprofessional from the Juventus management.

Was Can telling the truth? If it weren't for such a chaotic summer, I'd be sure he's at least exaggerating. But he was very specific in details, and the entire Dybala situation suggests that his words might be quite true.

As for experts from Twitter confidently revealing the great truth that is almost impossible to verify, I'll listen to them right after Pep is announced.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Like stated here already right now Can is the 7th MF in a 6 man field. He knows like everyone else, he's gone come Jan 2020. Can said what he said, fine, now he should getting playing as well as possible when called upon in league matches so another club will want him. Feel for him but probably at best was a quality backup on a CL caliber Juve squad. Must reinvent his career somewhere else but he should realize the $$$$$ Juve signed him for was not to be gotten anywhere else. Good luck Emre!

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What I find funny is that these players had to be aware someone is going to be cut off. I don't believe they are that stupid. However, if they are, they should have at least got a smarter agent who was going to realize that. They spend hours together in Continassa along with Sarri. How on Earth didn't they think of discussing this matter together so that they know what ground they stand on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)