Emre Can (24 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Interesting how he has said he wont say anything more, so the news about him being angry is true?

Not the best way to vent but if he forgets we should too as we have a long season ahead and we need to build unity rather than singling one above the other. #Together

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he was just a dick with that "they didn't let me play my music in the locker, look, i just found my berlin shoes" childish rant. i doubt anybody took alves' side on that matter.

can's case turned some supporters against the club. it's certainly bad pr.

Aug 26, 2014
We (management) decided to pay him 5m and decided to not play him. We equally share the blame I'm not sure what his wages have anything to do with this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Well our management thought he would be useful, but apart from few games he hasn't played good and they should have sold him this summer.

Jun 6, 2015
Interesting how he has said he wont say anything more, so the news about him being angry is true?

Not the best way to vent but if he forgets we should too as we have a long season ahead and we need to build unity rather than singling one above the other. #Together
He said the things in a Bild interview, so they're certainly not gossip. Disappointed would be a more accurate description.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Scummy move on his part to call out the management for not giving him CL football when he knew. Now the news comes out that his agent and he were aware for 3 weeks and he says "let's not focus on my exclusion." Lost some respect for him on this one.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Too late.

90% of tuz already lynched Paratici and Sarri.
lol the forum was entirely positive towards Paratici until being, understandably, triggered by the fiasco involving Dybala.

It was ridiculous albeit maybe not a reason to completely turn on Paratici. I place the blame for the overreaction on badass devil's cringeworthy shilling of Paratici.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)