Emre Can (13 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So weird how we're treating him. He's one of few that actually didn't force himself to stay with the team.

Also, not good for future freebie business if we only sign them to turn a plusvalanza.
So true! Sad too. Juve management made him feel like he was wanted so badly and now completely out of the picture. Pat and whoever fuked up by not letting this guy go early in the mercato. As much as I like Matuidi, he should be off and gone. Guy can't hit the side of a barn with his shot. Sami at least knows how to find the back of the net.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
So true! Sad too. Juve management made him feel like he was wanted so badly and now completely out of the picture. Pat and whoever fuked up by not letting this guy go early in the mercato. As much as I like Matuidi, he should be off and gone. Guy can't hit the side of a barn with his shot. Sami at least knows how to find the back of the net.
Why are you blaming paratici it is sarri who picks champions League squad

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
In the end signing him on a free and giving him those wages was a genius move. Planning for the future there. Congrats Fabio! Now looking forward to the mess created by trying to offload him with those wages.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
A pity. I thought he would be good as the backup for Rabiot for the most defensive midfield role of the three. I like him in a defensive role. He's built like a tank and his passing is not bad actually.

However that's how it works when you're competing for a spot in a top institution. He went against Matiudi and the energy and speed of Matiudi was preferred to the better passing ability of Emre.

He still has at least 6 months to win his spot back. What I want to see from him, if he wants to stay, is to keep his head up and work like Spinazzola did last year.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the end signing him on a free and giving him those wages was a genius move. Planning for the future there. Congrats Fabio! Now looking forward to the mess created by trying to offload him with those wages.
What about contract extension to Mandzukic and now matuidi will also be offered contract extension for his pressing ability

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
A pity. I thought he would be good as the backup for Rabiot for the most defensive midfield role of the three. I like him in a defensive role. He's built like a tank and his passing is not bad actually.

However that's how it works when you're competing for a spot in a top institution. He went against Matiudi and the energy and speed of Matiudi was preferred to the better passing ability of Emre.

He still has at least 6 months to win his spot back. What I want to see from him, if he wants to stay, is to keep his head up and work like Spinazzola did last year.

Yeah... that work out great for Spina at the end... :grin:

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
He still could be added in the knockouts. It's very early, and the team is learning the system. If he impresses in Serie A, I'm sure he will be added for the knockouts. He shouldn't get too discouraged, and hopefully it lights a fire under his butt and he performs better.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He still could be added in the knockouts. It's very early, and the team is learning the system. If he impresses in Serie A, I'm sure he will be added for the knockouts. He shouldn't get too discouraged, and hopefully it lights a fire under his butt and he performs better.
If he remains at the club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)