Emre Can (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yo that guy should have been sent off. Clear as hell in the reply there was no intention of trying to get the ball.

In all honesty though, the ref had a great game minus missing that 2nd yellow.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Am I the only one that noticed both Can and Panic tried harder to bring the ball forward more on their own? They were both running rather hard WITH the ball to get it forward.

It was a pleasure to see our midfield try to take more risks.
Can isnt afraid to run with ball and he is surprisingly effective at it. It is more power than finesse but it works :tup:

As i said before he is a much better player than folks were giving him credit for after his early showings and no it was not ridiculous to think that a player might take time to adjust to Juventus after being at liverpool even if he is not a youth player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can isnt afraid to run with ball and he is surprisingly effective at it. It is more power than finesse but it works :tup:

As i said before he is a much better player than folks were giving him credit for after his early showings and no it was not ridiculous to think that a player might take time to adjust to Juventus after being at liverpool even if he is not a youth player.
Agreed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)