Emre Can (11 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
His performance reminded me of prime Barzagli.
It wouldn't be a bad idea him becoming a CB from now on. He has all needed tools to be a great CB.

I would say we play this guy as our CB and save the money from buying a new defender. And spend that money on a World class mid.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
His performance reminded me of prime Barzagli.
It wouldn't be a bad idea him becoming a CB from now on. He has all needed tools to be a great CB.

I would say we play this guy as our CB and save the money from buying a new defender. And spend that money on a World class mid.
The problem is that whenever he plays you dont feel safe... maybe one match he is good but not sure what could happen next or back to his old farts.... CB not for him ( just opinion)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we were wondering what ace Max had up his sleeve this season in terms of tactical changes that would give us that push in the final part of the season, as it looked like he hit the wall after the 1st Atletico game. then he comes back with the 352/433 once again, but this time its not with a fullback/wingback and wingback/winger, but with CB/CM and LW/CM hybrids! all while turning a previously useless bum into a key player. dear Max, is there an end to your genious?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Im afraid teams will figure us out if we use him often in that role. Especially pep with his 10 wingers/attacking players. Imagine De Bruyne, Sane, David Silva, and Sterling on the left side. Atletico didnt really push us. They played for a 0-0 or 1-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)