Emre Can (24 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Impressive strength on the ball and also really good at winning the ball back, had few great tackles.
In the attacking period he also had few good runs, one of them should have ended with assist (Ronaldo missed).
Its only Chievo of course, but I liked what I saw.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Emre Can has a lot that needs improving, he knows that, in the timing of his moves in front of the defence. So does Bentancur. Pjanic is quicker at moving the ball around, whereas they have longer pauses, so it makes the whole team move more slowly.

It’s only an issue of training, because Emre Can gives a lot of coverage to the defence and has improved in terms of passing intuition. He is young, like Bentancur, and they have time to learn.”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea don't know why people think Can wouldn't take some time to adapt here. From playing in EPL under that maniac Klopp to Allegri's Juve. Big gap

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dudes. I think what @duranfj was trying to say is that Emre Can isn't really young compared to Bentancur. One is 20 and the other is 24. He wasn't referring to required time to adapt or anything of the sort; at least that was my takeaway from what he wrote.

Apr 19, 2007
Dudes. I think what @duranfj was trying to say is that Emre Can isn't really young compared to Bentancur. One is 20 and the other is 24. He wasn't referring to required time to adapt or anything of the sort; at least that was my takeaway from what he wrote.
And we/max were saying they are both young. Can has time to learn as does Bent. No need to be stuck on a set age. They are both years away from their prime and thats what Max is saying as are we

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not even slightly.

Admittedly I don't watch The Punisher but he looks nothing like John Bernthal
I think they look alike. Not as much as Javier Barden and Jeffery Dean Morgan but you can see similarities. Anyhow “the Punisher” is a must watch series. “Dogs of berlin” too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yep, it was exactly that. It's a huge difference IMO

- - - Updated - - -

And we/max were saying they are both young. Can has time to learn as does Bent. No need to be stuck on a set age. They are both years away from their prime and thats what Max is saying as are we
I love your we/Max. Agree about time to learn, disagree about putting both in the same page.

For example, just for salary, I would demand a lot more from one of them

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
Yep, it was exactly that. It's a huge difference IMO

- - - Updated - - -

I love your we/Max. Agree about time to learn, disagree about putting both in the same page.

For example, just for salary, I would demand a lot more from one of them
Thats not relly for the coach to decide. Hes has a bunch of plauyers and finds the right formula. Do you think he expects more out of Chiellini or Costa? One makes more than the other by a bunch while the other is our captain and one of the most important players. Also Can was injured and is new. Not only that his salary is only part of the equation

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Isnt looking good for him atm. Dribbling infront of your own box when you have an acceleration of a turtle. Cant end well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)