Emre Can (37 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe ive been watching different games, but im not impressed.
Best thing he has going for him is that his instructions seem to stay back, giving us the numbers in defence at least.
Makes sense though considering we are packing our back line with players who seem to be in the side to build out from the back and keep possession over necessarily being good defenders. Some extra cover from a player like Can is welcome and he is much better physically and defensively than Pjanic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lol Marchisio prolly the last player Id think of when bringing up more adventurous passing. Can did well tonight, disciplined, distributes the ball well, doesnt hesitate to make forward runs when space opens up, good level of aggresion, just enough to shrug opponent off the ball or to break up the play without getting carded.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Steel in midfield. I prefer to play him near defence and move Pjanic further like we did today. This guy is strong as fuck, can tackle really well and despite all those accusation of too many touches (which I agree with) he can do some tricks with the ball and play it fast when he feels like it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Him and Matuidi give our midfield all the muscle/steel we need. Pjanic is more than covered to do his thing.

I am liking Can more and more. Hope Khedira heals up quiclky, I don't like having only 4 midfielders for 3 spots.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why would you want that? He's a hindrance, a burden, not an asset.
Well, he hardly makes mistakes that leads to us conceding a goal, so I'll start with that. Do I want him to be a starter, not quite...but a healthy khedira in the 2nd half isn't a bad idea when we need to be smart with the ball.

Calma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)