Emre Can (49 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
jem83 what does this have to do with anything turkish soap opera related?

why don't you log out? i dont mean from this form. i mean from LIFE

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He might have the luck of Pogba. Marchisio was injured for supercopa, then Pogba started then it was very difficult for Conte to bench Pogba becuae he was playing very good. Hope Can does the sams. I cant stand Sami.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

Defensively very solid, has a good short passing game as well. Also drives the ball forward and players just bounce off him lol.
That track back he did down the right side of the pitch, outran (i was shocked) the frosinone player, and muscled him right off the ball, immediately turned it around and got it going forward.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Another fine performance from him. There were plenty of players who frustrated me tonight, particularly in that first half, but he was not one of them.

He had one pass in particular which went straight to Frosinone, though, but other than that he was rock solid, defensively strong and distributed the ball very well. Loved those couple of times when he chased down an opposition player to win the ball back.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Maybe ive been watching different games, but im not impressed.
Best thing he has going for him is that his instructions seem to stay back, giving us the numbers in defence at least.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Maybe ive been watching different games, but im not impressed.
Best thing he has going for him is that his instructions seem to stay back, giving us the numbers in defence at least.
If his instructions are to stay back and give us numbers in defence then what is it you expect to see?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)