Emre Can (8 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He has not offended me because I feel he isn't a sexist man, but the comment was unfortunate, sure by the nerves of the moment, but he should take care of the words he chooses because these things do not favor him or the image of the team.
I still support him and I think his apologies are sincere.

But...yes, women also pull each other's hair ;)
Are you a woman?

- - - Updated - - -

He’s triggered feminazis and soyboy SJWs :lol3:

I like him even more now.
Based turk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

The fact that anyone even bats an eye over his statement illustrates the retardation prevalent in the modern world.

I'm liking the "soyboy" term you've been tossing around the forum so liberally of late.
:agree: this extremely politically correct path we are going on in the western world is quite scary and sad. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a conservative or right winger at all (far from it) I’m more of a centrist, but these fucking morons on the extreme left with their “offended by everything” BS does more damage to the left than they realise. They should just shut the fuck up.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lmao at that question. Kyle's stalker mode activated :)
huh? I think you might be projecting here, bro. I asked because she mentioned the comments didn't offend her. I thought it might be an odd thing to say if she were a man, which 99% of the posters here are.
I have to be careful with him? :lol:
Not at all. The one you should be worried about is soyboy @DAiDEViL

Don't let him take any pictures of you and for the love of god don't follow him into his "photo development studio" aka the dark room.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: this extremely politically correct path we are going on in the western world is quite scary and sad. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a conservative or right winger at all (far from it) I’m more of a centrist, but these fucking morons on the extreme left with their “offended by everything” BS does more damage to the left than they realise. They should just shut the fuck up.
I'm sure that a lot of people are tired of it. The more bold they become the more the moderates won't be able to overlook their insanity.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Haha, im also very much annoyed with that. Btw what do you think of Serena Williams cartoon published few weeks ago? Apparently insulting umpire and having tantrum shouldnt be frowned upon but then all hell breaks loose when you satirize it.

Jun 6, 2015
I think the bigger problem is the complete incapability for civil discourse nowadays.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The biggest issue is that the alt-right and the extreme left seem to be obsessed with outdoing one another as far as who can be more ridiculous and outlandish.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Guys. Look at this fantastic example of a modern day feminist. You keep sticking it to the patriarchy, sister!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, im also very much annoyed with that. Btw what do you think of Serena Williams cartoon published few weeks ago? Apparently insulting umpire and having tantrum shouldnt be frowned upon but then all hell breaks loose when you satirize it.
I thought the over-reaction was ridiculous but wasn’t surprised at all by it. Love the fact that the cartoonist is an Aussies.

Apparently caricatures of people should always be complimentary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)