Emre Can (27 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Having a dick or not having a dick has nothing to do with sexism. Sexism is about prejudice. The way Can uses the word 'woman' is the problem here. Whether he does it knowingly or by accident who knows.
The whole idea is fucked up (about sexism, prejudice etc). Do you honestly think that the best female football team has any chance to beat the worst male team in Serie A? Are male and female football alike in any measure? Should I say that a male Serie D team is on the same level as male Juventus, because I don't want to hurt their feelings or offend them that they are less capable of winning an official game in male Serie A?

Women and men are different, we are complimentary to each other, men and women are not made to compete but to complement each other (exception are available in some sexy scenario where there's some hot threesome or foursome action with other hot ladies and you are competing for the sexy attention of another woman:tuttosport:) :lol::lol::lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Max our father, I seriously love you but there's no way you can start Khedira over Can.

As for the Sexism part, whoever felt offended by Can comments is pretty much stupid :D

Jun 6, 2015
The whole idea is fucked up (about sexism, prejudice etc). Do you honestly think that the best female football team has any chance to beat the worst male team in Serie A? Are male and female football alike in any measure? Should I say that a male Serie D team is on the same level as male Juventus, because I don't want to hurt their feelings or offend them that they are less capable of winning an official game in male Serie A?

Women and men are different, we are complimentary to each other, men and women are not made to compete but to complement each other (exception are available in some sexy scenario where there's some hot threesome or foursome action with other hot ladies and you are competing for the sexy attention of another woman:tuttosport:) :lol::lol::lol:
I'm not sure you quite grasp the concept.

Anyways I'm sure Can will do a better job at articulating his feelings next time. Let's move on.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Having a dick or not having a dick has nothing to do with sexism. Sexism is about prejudice. The way Can uses the word 'woman' is the problem here. Whether he does it knowingly or by accident who knows.
More annoying than SJW's, is the fact that footballers like Emre Can are heavily into social media these days and should very well know they are asking for it if they put out comments like that in 2018. But no, they seem to be all surprised if pink and blue haired chicks jump on them afterwards, like there was no way to see it coming. Naive.

Just use a different phrase (as there are plenty to choose from) and no SJW drama would have happened.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
How about concentrate on both? There's usually a pretty strong correlation between the two.
You can of course argue there is a correlation ..... unfortunately the equal weight or for the greater weight given to what is said makes no sense. Of course my only knowledge comes with regards to the US.

Example of what we are told or read through the media ..... "Trump is a man who holds back women's progression" ..... "Hillary will fight to the end for women and gay's rights". Though the Clinton Foundation receives tens of millions of dollars from nations that repress women's rights. Trump isn't getting this from them. Contradiction of what is SAID and what is DONE.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

:lol: Where the hell did this tangent come from?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Yes, that is what modern feminists and the SJW movement are pushing. There is no difference between men and women except what patriarchy pushes on them.

- - - Updated - - -

As for his comments. I like him more now.

- - - Updated - - -

More annoying than SJW's, is the fact that footballers like Emre Can are heavily into social media these days and should very well know they are asking for it if they put out comments like that in 2018. But no, they seem to be all surprised if pink and blue haired chicks jump on them afterwards, like there was no way to see it coming. Naive.
The guy has a jacket with a picture of his own face on it. Think about that for a second.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It really is. This kind of sexism is deeply rooted in our language so I'm not going to be too hard on him. I'm sure Emre is smart boy and 'mans' up when it comes to using his words in an intelligent manner.
What language is that?

Times have changed. You can't say stuff like that anymore esp if you're a public figure.

And in this case, women DO play football, and Juve has a women's team lol.

Just a dumb comment, like his jacket.

- - - Updated - - -

But no, they seem to be all surprised if pink and blue haired chicks jump on them afterwards
:lol:

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Emre Can: 'Not degrading women' | Football Italia
Juventus midfielder Emre Can assured his comments about Cristiano Ronaldo’s red card “were never meant to degrade women, women’s football or equality.”
The controversy erupted on social media following the straight red card given to Ronaldo in last night’s 2-0 Champions League victory over Valencia.
Speaking to DAZN as he watched footage of the incident, Can said: “I’ve just learned that it was because he pulled Murillo’s hair. We’re not women, let’s play football.”
This prompted complaints that his reaction was sexist or degrading.
“I would like to take a moment to clear the air regarding the comments I made after last night’s game,” wrote the German international on Instagram Stories.
“My response after seeing the video footage of Cristiano sending off seamed to have caused some commotion.
“I would like to state that the comments made were never focused on nor meant to degrade women, women’s football or equality in any form.
“Everyone who knows me knows about my respect for women, equality and respect.
“My intention was to stick up for my team mate regarding a wrong decision which could have effected our game.
“I sincerely apologize if any of the comments I made have caused any harm.
“Yours, Emre.”

- - - Updated - - -

He caved to SJWs :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)