Emre Can (10 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Second good game in a row. He is a bit of a beast isn’t he? Will take a starting role in our midfield soon enough.
A bit of a beast is understatement for this rock, valencia players where bouncing of him like little children.
Was hoping to see his performance on this box to box position. Wanted to see how his positioning would be in opponents box but red card changed the way of the game and possibilities for that.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Emre Can faces ‘sexism’ accusations for his defence of Cristiano Ronaldo

Will Emre Can face a backlash for his comments after Valencia 0 – Juventus 2? The former Liverpool midfielder joined Juve on a free transfer in the summer.
Following the Champions League tie at the Mestalla, Can gave a post match interview to Germany’s DAZN. Of course, the big talking point from the game was Cristiano Ronaldo’s red card. Ronaldo now faces a Champions League ban for his dismissal. However Can was furious his team mate was sent off:

That’s supposed to be a red!?
I just heard that he said it was because of hair pulling. We’re not women, we’re playing football.
If you’re giving that as a red card, you can be sent off for any foul. One hundred per cent, that is not a red card.

Should Can have chosen his words more carefully?

Those people :lol: :lol: :lol:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's unfortunate comment because people are getting insulted over nothing this days. Men have dicks, women haven't. There. I said it. Sue me.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
These Triggered bitches need to take their heads out of their asses. The most annoying thing about social media is that it gives all these dumbasses a platform to complain

Jun 6, 2015
It's just an unfortunate comment. Dissing waman, when the club you are playing for happens to be home to the best women team in italy. There are 1000's of stupid phrases he could have used instead. They all say the same anyway.
It really is. This kind of sexism is deeply rooted in our language so I'm not going to be too hard on him. I'm sure Emre is smart boy and 'mans' up when it comes to using his words in an intelligent manner.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's unfortunate comment because people are getting insulted over nothing this days. Men have dicks, women haven't. There. I said it. Sue me.
Tell me you wouldn't feel offended if you, for example, were a woman playing for the Juve woman's team, and here comes Emre Can, being like "We aren't women, we play football."

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Tell me you wouldn't feel offended if you, let's say, were playing for the Juve woman's team, and here comes Emre Can, being like "We aren't women, we play football."
I would want to suck his weiner cause he is such a hot bad boy who says how it is. The probability for me to be a lesbian is pretty high though. I know a few female football players and both of them are not interested in men.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)