Emre Can (21 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I like this guy, brings so much need steel to our MF. Was only worried that he would get second yellow - he really likes to do hard tackles and imo is disaster waiting to happen after he gets the first yellow.
Nevertheless nice assist and good overall play. Some might say its only Sass, but they have really composed midfield who shitted on Inter for example.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Needs to stop having 4 or 5 touches on the ball before making a simple pass...

One of the slowest and sloppiest midfield performance when he was playing as the holding mid.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

One of the slowest and sloppiest midfield performance when he was playing as the holding mid.

He shouldn't be the Deep lying playmaker. if not Pjanic, it should be Bentancur

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Pass sideways. Stand in front of the retard Bonucci and then don't fuck up an assist to Ronaldo. Good enough.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Thought he was decent overall but yeah. Takes an eternity when he turns too.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I like how confident he is when in possession and he is well capable of dealing with pressure. He cant get shrugged off the ball or scared away into making hasty pass. Still lacking match sharpness but it's normal considering he has barely played for half a year. Good game.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Khedira could do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be bentancur
Well there's only so much you can do when you play in front of the defence and in front of you there are multiple attackers. I don't know what the expectation is of these guys that are playing so deep. Like Pjanic gets shit all the time on this forum. I don't know what they want. To dribble the ball 90 metres? He's just going to touch the ball and pass to the guy who is open.

If you criticize a regista, you have to definitively show the runs that he missed. If there are no runs to miss, and he passes sideways, what is the complaint? If Ronaldo makes the run and Can fucks it up, I get it. But he didn't, so good job I guess. Were there other instances where Ronaldo had a goal opportunity and Can fucked it up? I don't think so but I missed the first few minutes.

And I think ya, in most of our matches Khedira could literally do the job. I will say that Can is a little more switched on defensively and aggressive in the air so he might protect Bonucci in situations where the other options can't. But other than that, there is not much to do in this position for a vast majority of the game. I mean, look at Cancelo, he is playing as an attacker as well. Just get the ball off your foot and up the field, good enough.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I get what your saying but they move the ball too slowly especially Pjanic. Plenty times ive seen our forwards mske good runs and never recieve the ball quick enough.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well there's only so much you can do when you play in front of the defence and in front of you there are multiple attackers. I don't know what the expectation is of these guys that are playing so deep. Like Pjanic gets shit all the time on this forum. I don't know what they want. To dribble the ball 90 metres? He's just going to touch the ball and pass to the guy who is open.

If you criticize a regista, you have to definitively show the runs that he missed. If there are no runs to miss, and he passes sideways, what is the complaint? If Ronaldo makes the run and Can fucks it up, I get it. But he didn't, so good job I guess. Were there other instances where Ronaldo had a goal opportunity and Can fucked it up? I don't think so but I missed the first few minutes.

And I think ya, in most of our matches Khedira could literally do the job. I will say that Can is a little more switched on defensively and aggressive in the air so he might protect Bonucci in situations where the other options can't. But other than that, there is not much to do in this position for a vast majority of the game. I mean, look at Cancelo, he is playing as an attacker as well. Just get the ball off your foot and up the field, good enough.
I know what you mean. I guess if that is what Allegri wants out of his Deepest CM then Pjanic magic is wasted there and you might as well play Can in the deep role for his useful physicality while pushing Pjanic forward where he can better support the attackers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)