Emre Can (27 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Show what? It’s not amateur football, where you have to show off skills to a coach who never saw you play.
His ability is actually quite good when he is on the ball or near enough to challenge for it. Not my point.

Just saying the guy has barely moved since he has been in the US. I would think you would at least want to show some effort especially sine Allegri must be screaming Dai Dai Dai at him.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
His ability is actually quite good when he is on the ball or near enough to challenge for it. Not my point.

Just saying the guy has barely moved since he has been in the US. I would think you would at least want to show some effort.
And I’m saying it really doesen’t matter. Half the core of the team is not playing

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Fair enough. Italian sides rarely try in pre-season.

But if we see any of this during the actual season then holy $#@!.
Hard to take these promo games seriously I suppose. I've been to many pre-season friendlies and they're boring as bat shit, only the youngsters try. Remember they're also being flogged during training and it's pretty hot up there apparently. Juve are supposed to have one of the stricter training regimes of the top clubs so say lots of players coming in. It's during that training retreat in Italy when the team starts to take proper shape.

Of all the recruits, Can fascinates me the most. He's the player I know least about. Their physical likeness probably makes me biased, but he seems like a more invigorated Khedira. Similar limitations, similar strengths. Am I wrong?

Oct 23, 2011
being technically limited and very slow in his handling doesn't have anything to do with pre-season. He had the same limitations with Liverpool. He will be benched unless he improves drastically.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
really hope Can performs. He's on a fat salary and if he doesn't upgrade our midfield, we'll still be in big trouble vs fast, high pressing teams like Liverpool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)