Emre Can (10 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
I told you.. The precedent it creates that other players' agents will you use when they negotiate new contracts and they will try to get release clauses in as well.

The other reason is that he could well be worth 50m in a couple of years, considering the rate of inflation in the transfer market in the last few years.
Well, I don't see either of those as an issue. You either just tell the players to jog on, or make them higher.

Not a big deal.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
ßöмßäяðîëя;5808445 said:
Well, I don't see either of those as an issue. You either just tell the players to jog on, or make them higher.

Not a big deal.
I guess we'll find out if it will be a problem.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can: 'Amazing to play with Ronaldo’
By Football Italia staff

New Juventus signing Emre Can says it’s “amazing” to play with Cristiano Ronaldo, who is “maybe the best player in the world”.

The German international has joined the Bianconeri on a free transfer from Liverpool, but his arrival has been somewhat overshadowed by CR7.

“It is amazing to play with such a big player, maybe the best player in the world,” Can told the BBC.

“You only have to see what he did in the last few years and how many goals he scored.

“It is nice we are going to be on the same team, although the other teams in Italy are not so happy about that.”

Can also explained how his own move to Turin came about.

“I had a options to join many teams around England and Italy but Juventus so many times. They wanted me.

“I am really happy to be in Turin. The project is big. Our main focus has to be Serie A but of course we want to win the Champions League. We don't just go in there and think 'we will see what happens’.

“Juventus has always tried to win the Champions League.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)