Emre Can (17 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;5808310 said:
I know, but I'm certain Liverpool could have paid him.

I wonder why he left. He loves Klopp, at least I thought he did.
Gotta ask @Enron

I still can't believe he has a release clause. Terrible decision.
Yep, I don't mind the 16mil we paid but that release clause is shit, we gona give him playing time to develop and he eats bentancur playing time, if he explodes someone comes in and buys him for cheap, if he flops then we have a flop on our hands.

Jul 20, 2012
I hate his wages and the €16m agent fee.

But yeah, if a club is willing to spend €50m on an Emre Can with only one year left on his contract - let them have him.

Fair enough and agree with the last part

The problem is the precedent it creates. We've never had a release clause before.
It doesn't create a problem, as shown but the management so far. If someone doesn't want to stay or is an issue, we let them leave.

Pretty sure, if he is worthwhile, he will have signed new contract by then for larger wage and no release clause.
Exactly

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he already has 5M, if he wants more he can go look for it in China
You mad that he is competition for Pjanic?

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't create a problem, as shown but the management so far. If someone doesn't want to stay or is an issue, we let them leave.
True, we always sell players who want to leave anyway so release clause is really not much of a departure from that.

Good point :tup:

Apr 12, 2004
Exactly, no one stays if he doesn't want to. They stop showing up for training, they don't give their all, they start rifts in the dressing room, it's just bad.

The entire point of a contract is it's beneficial to both sides, when it stops being beneficial to either side, it stops being a contract.

We see this in business all the time, if one side wants out, you find a way out.

Jul 20, 2012
ßöмßäяðîëя;5808364 said:
Exactly, no one stays if he doesn't want to. They stop showing up for training, they don't give their all, they start rifts in the dressing room, it's just bad.

The entire point of a contract is it's beneficial to both sides, when it stops being beneficial to either side, it stops being a contract.

We see this in business all the time, if one side wants out, you find a way out.
Yep and Juve follow this model and Don't let emotion or anything interfere. If we lose him in the future, we lose him. The club is bigger than the player and exactly like you said, if the contract doesn't benefit both parties, then their won't be an agreement or their will be a rift.

Apr 12, 2004
Every time you say this, I just imagine it coming out of Ike's mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep and Juve follow this model and Don't let emotion or anything interfere. If we lose him in the future, we lose him. The club is bigger than the player and exactly like you said, if the contract doesn't benefit both parties, then their won't be an agreement or their will be a rift.
Exactly, that's how business is done.

You either want to be here or you don't, if you don't, that's fine, but get out so we can move on. It's like a girlfriend, if you want to be with me, cool, but if you don't just get out of here so I can find other bitches to make look like the Phantom of the Opera.

Jul 20, 2012
ßöмßäяðîëя;5808370 said:
Every time you say this, I just imagine it coming out of Ike's mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, that's how business is done.

You either want to be here or you don't, if you don't, that's fine, but get out so we can move on. It's like a girlfriend, if you want to be with me, cool, but if you don't just get out of here so I can find other bitches to make look like the Phantom of the Opera.
You lost be at the bold part :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)