EMO corner (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2006
Don't take a dis on me .. I'm an EMO .. LEAVE US TO OUR WORLD :p :faq2:

freaking idiots .. if they're so suicidal why don't they take their lives at the same time and make us talk about them for few days and forget them later .. freaking attention seekers ..
you are MSN EMOTICON , bro Omair , not that Freaking Idiot EMO :lol:
Deal with it :p

εℓvίn;1621440 said:
My grandpa used to have the same mustache as Hitler, I wonder if Adolf wasn't so evil would people still keep that kind of facial hair? :D
:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mexico Declares War On Emo
3/26/2008 By Brock Thiessen​

Chances are if you aren’t emo, you hate emo. But you likely don’t hate this straight-haired, massacre-lined subculture as much as the Mexicans do.
Massacre-lined? Man, that is cool. Mexico City Summer Games '68, baby... :vinny:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Emo is as cool as Ronaldo doing mutiple stepovers.
What is it that makes people blow an aneurysm over Ronaldo's step-overs? If it really was no BFD, why are people making such a BFD out of it anyway? Seems hypocritical... like saying, "Who is this annoying Paris Hilton, why is she on my TV, and who asked for her, anyway? ... Oh, I can't believe who I saw her with on TV last night! And did you see what she was wearing?!" :confused2

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Portugal Fan!:pumpkin:
Yes, you've got me. Not that it means I am a big CR fan. :pumpkin:

But it amazes me all the people who go to the effort of making animated images of CR step-over flubs and the like. Yes, it's the football equivalent to dotting your "i"s with little hearts and all. But why spend even more energy obsessing about it as a fan who supposedly thinks its all lame and trivial to begin with?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)