Emerson Wanted Juve Stay (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2006
Morra10 said:
emerson is a sack of crap. he always goes where capello goes. he is just doing this to get more fans. if he wanted to stay why did he say this before we sold him?

:blah: he's lying , he do it all just for get a better $$$ :greed:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
malducato1 said:
Who cares anymore they left and thats it they can all say what they want now but there no longer here. They made there bed let them sleep with the wrinkles.

I do miss canna though.
I miss canna as well, but I don't think any of these palyers who left, wanted 2 stay!!!! the managment sold them coz they didnt wana stay !!!
i dont miss the rubbish Ibra and i dont miss him at all...Zambo insulted Juve many times after he left 2 Barca...emerson as well ( he was the 1st one 2 announce his will 2 leave)...he is a big lier :agree:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juve-Prince said:
I miss canna as well, but I don't think any of these palyers who left, wanted 2 stay!!!! the managment sold them coz they didnt wana stay !!!
i dont miss the rubbish Ibra and i dont miss him at all...Zambo insulted Juve many times after he left 2 Barca...emerson as well ( he was the 1st one 2 announce his will 2 leave)...he is a big lier :agree:
This, you and I definately agree with :)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
canna and thuram are in the twilight of their careers and have won almost everything so they realistically could have stayed with Juve...zambro emo vieira and zlatan are still relatively young so they would not have wanted to be in Serie B

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
malducato1 said:
Who cares anymore they left and thats it they can all say what they want now but there no longer here. They made there bed let them sleep with the wrinkles.

I do miss canna though.
I miss Zambrotta :cry:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Emerson's tackles may be immaculately timed, but so are his media quips...great timing really. Just when he's getting a reprieve from the Spanish dailies for his improved performances he takes the opportunity to earn a headline in the Italian newspapers as well, conveniently including the bit about Milan...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)