Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Raziel ] ++
Romanians don't hate Juve, I mean, come on, there's a freakin' interview of a romanian Juve fan on the site. Plus, i'm from Romania and I'm a Juve fan, quite new though, but I hate Roma, even though Chivu plays there.
dont u just ahte it when ppl generelize :groan: ;)
welcome to he forum :)

Totti

May 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Totti
Are you from Romania?
I know a Romanian guy who believes that he is Lippi, Capello and Hitzefeld in one man :D
I'm speaking about your compatriot Mihai Stoichita. He is coach of Armenian national team.

Romanisti hate Juve. It's true. But bianconeri just don't need to hate poor Roma. We have 27 scudettos, we are on the top.

Aaaa, Stoichita? Yes I heard that he won the title with a team from Ereven. But remember that this guy made good games against Spain,Ukraine (?) I remeber that everybody had said that.

Totti

May 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Raziel ] ++
Romanians don't hate Juve, I mean, come on, there's a freakin' interview of a romanian Juve fan on the site. Plus, i'm from Romania and I'm a Juve fan, quite new though, but I hate Roma, even though Chivu plays there.
Then you a shamefor our country..I mean come on...how could u be a zebra? In Romania are only horses and donkeys but Zebras?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
John #10
I don't like giallorossi fans. They are like communisits. They all repeat the same about Juve, about Northern clubs, about dirty tricks.
Sometimes it seems that they all are Sensi's sons or Sensi's zombies.
I know a Roma fan in my country. He is a respectable guy, but when he begins to speak about Roma it seems that I just read Sensi's interview.
:LOL: Actually I'm in politics (conservative?!) and I have to use that one sometime somewhere... And Finland should get 6 points... :D

and John, it's off topic, so what?!

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Totti ] ++

Then you a shamefor our country..I mean come on...how could u be a zebra? In Romania are only horses and donkeys but Zebras?

Hahahaha.....he is a supporter of a better club......he aint be going so low and pick Roma......he is not a fool......who wants to be a fan of a club which trophys can be numbered on a fingers of one hand.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I think you should close this thread guys,we have already an Emo thread plus this thread is already off topic.imo.just for the order of the forum.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)