Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (2 Viewers)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Totti
Are you from Romania?
I know a Romanian guy who believes that he is Lippi, Capello and Hitzefeld in one man :D
I'm speaking about your compatriot Mihai Stoichita. He is coach of Armenian national team.

Romanisti hate Juve. It's true. But bianconeri just don't need to hate poor Roma. We have 27 scudettos, we are on the top.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
btw, how's Armenian NT nowadays?! Our NT will play against yours in fall...
*ahem* off topic???:D........

Lippi.am...do system of a down come from armenia??

Jul 28, 2002
lippi.am, chill, its nice to see different fans who have the ball to come onto the forum, even if he is a roma fan, i we all kno what i think of roma, but at least he stayed and started decent conversations.....what did the guy do ???He is after all merely a roma fan :cool:

Mar 14, 2004
He should go argue with Napoli,Torino,Fiorentina,Bologna and Genoa fans.........Roma is in their leauge. He has nothing to do here cuz onley arguments he posseses are that Juve plays dirty and uses tricks and steels and everything but he will never admitt that ROMA SUCKS which is the real truth seen by whole world except our beloved Totti :totti:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I disagree...

Dammn....that should be expression that in time when I learned to play a football.....you were an infant....(titts = boobs,brests???)

You dont have football schools??? Damn....i tought that you have one....or maybe two :D

BTW....Dinamo Zagreb youth academy.....untill the injurie. My brother plays in seniors now. "jog on son". :D
Well, I guess we'll both jog on then. :D

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
John #10
I don't like giallorossi fans. They are like communisits. They all repeat the same about Juve, about Northern clubs, about dirty tricks.
Sometimes it seems that they all are Sensi's sons or Sensi's zombies.
I know a Roma fan in my country. He is a respectable guy, but when he begins to speak about Roma it seems that I just read Sensi's interview.

Raziel

May 18, 2004
Romanians don't hate Juve, I mean, come on, there's a freakin' interview of a romanian Juve fan on the site. Plus, i'm from Romania and I'm a Juve fan, quite new though, but I hate Roma, even though Chivu plays there.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Raziel ] ++
Romanians don't hate Juve, I mean, come on, there's a freakin' interview of a romanian Juve fan on the site. Plus, i'm from Romania and I'm a Juve fan, quite new though, but I hate Roma, even though Chivu plays there.
cool :thumb: , welcome to the forum. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)