Emerson joins Real! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nymphomaniac ] ++
this news was taken from havgit-gerav, if don't believe me check it!
1.) I don't think this is a trustful source
2.) Emerson said so many times, that its Juve or nothing for him. He is not the kind of person who breaks his word.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Well latest I've heard is that he has never said NO to Real, but his first choice is still Juventus!

No need for all the disgraceful things you wrote!!! :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This is disgraceful

++ [ originally posted by nymphomaniac ] ++
there is need what can u write if someone betrays ur team and joins real madrid .
You're free to be offended and upset if he joined Real after the whole saga that we've been reading, but he's a human being and a footballer who has shown loyalty to Juventus despite having very little apparent reason to do, so your comments are way out of line mate.

Besides, it's not even confirmed in any way, and no offence but that source doesn't sound very credible to me.

Why do you care anyway when your profile says "Juve relationship: I dislike Juve" and states your favourite teams to be AC Milan and Roma?

btw what's with that post title "lee is a bee?" Is it a coincidence that an equally incoherent poster by the name of alex_samatar who writes things like "I am a fish" has the same name? :lazy:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I've taken the liberty of editing all posts containing the offensive quote. Apologies to those people but i felt it was necessary to remove it entirely before this thing escalated. Such abuse of the English language will not be tolerated here. The user will, I assume be banned in due course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)