Emerson is Player of the Month (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Emo has been a great addition. We've sorely lacked a great DM since Davids' departure. But I'll join the few here in saying Canna gets my vote for Juve player of the month. His impact on the core defense of the team has made the most significant difference in this past month compared to last season.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Well deserved, Emerson is simply superb, and he should also have a lot of credit for the solid defense, since he helps and protect them.
Well Emerson is not the only one who makes the defence strong thats nonsense..

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

Well Emerson is not the only one who makes the defence strong thats nonsense..
I didnt say exactly that, but you cant deny that Emerson has the credit for the good midfield this year, he is a commanding midfielder, and when the midfield does good work, defensively too, then it helps alot for the defense.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004

I didnt say exactly that, but you cant deny that Emerson has the credit for the good midfield this year, he is a commanding midfielder, and when the midfield does good work, defensively too, then it helps alot for the defense.
Sure he helps al lot with many things.. but there are players on the pitch who put him in the right place..Zebina and Canna and Nedved do it for em..

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
Put him in the right place???, anyway yeah its obvious that they helps each others, because its a team sport.
That's excactly what i mean my friend.. a team sport.. and Juve is the biggest team playing club:boxing: there is so i always start to doubt when someone says that just 1 player does the most..

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Agree, but this player of the month thing is mainly an arrangement Juventus F.C. do for its fans, so they can show up in the official shop in Turin, so you can get autographs and pictures with you and the player!, its awesome, I was there when Del Piero was player of the month :cool: ;), but the Sicurezza's (guards) are some ****ing bastards though :(!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
I sneaked up to Del Piero, i knew a backdoor when he leaved the place, but he wasnt in mood to be nice to the fans, was just driven away in a nice car ;)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

wow, I don't even remember if I was born then :D
blah blah. This player of the month is a misunderstandable word, since it isnt entirely based on the performance on the pitch, but by who the fans wants to see.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

wow, I don't even remember if I was born then :D

At first i laughed at these words.. but i damn well know that you don't deserve to say that about Del Piero.. the man who started the Juve revolution in 1995..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)