EMERSON, IBRAHIMOVIC and MAXWELL (26 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
no emerson is not welcomed by me, that means roma have the spending power to get mexes and gila....dont wanna strenghten the oposition...is emerosn really gonna be a massive world class player that will win us games single handedly??? NO...roma have that in totti, cassono and liley to be gila....

We have....neddy and possbly miccoli. Otherwise it come from "team" work

ie hoof it up and hope.
Lets see.....

Scenario 1 : We dont get Emerson,We buy Mexes,Ferarri,Gila and we stink like last year,maybe more cuz there is no-one to make that final,clinical pass to the striker, that in this situation in which we are....Emerson is onley that can give that to us. Due to helpless of midfield...our new defence will probably suck more goals than this season.

Scenario 2 : We get Emerson...we have respectable midfield no matter what wil be with Nedved. Trez will be sold and there is a bunch of better strikers to replace him and Gila is not excluded cuz he signed for no-one yet. One def will be bought too. In that case,situation cannot be worse than last year. Onley better....how much better? wait and see

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Lets see.....

Scenario 1 : We dont get Emerson,We buy Mexes,Ferarri,Gila and we stink like last year,maybe more cuz there is no-one to make that final,clinical pass to the striker, that in this situation in which we are....Emerson is onley that can give that to us. Due to helpless of midfield...our new defence will probably suck more goals than this season.

Scenario 2 : We get Emerson...we have respectable midfield no matter what wil be with Nedved. Trez will be sold and there is a bunch of better strikers to replace him and Gila is not excluded cuz he signed for no-one yet. One def will be bought too. In that case,situation cannot be worse than last year. Onley better....how much better? wait and see
I happen to like Scenario 2. Except with more defenders.

Jul 28, 2002
ahem...signing emerson doesnt garuntee good midifield service, we will then be flooded with central midfielded,and i believe enzo and possibly appaih have the ability to create masterfull passes, enzo specifically, but they have had to worry about covering back as i saw often, they woudl worry about leaving the defence uncover, but when they did try to push forward, the defence collapsed anyway. Im sure we can find classy passer at a cheaper price, such as diego, rothen...enzo.

Regarding gila...if we give roma more money, they will sign him , as he is EXACTLy what they need, a point man for cassano and totti to work around, so if we dont sign him soon, he will sign for roma...and tristan would be another overly expensive player.

I see what roma are doing, and i am jealous, especially as we will be funding them further. Emerson as a player, imo isnt vital anyway, the fact we had no width bar the patchy camo was a big reason, it quite worrying if u compar other side, they all have width...we have camo and rambo.

Mar 14, 2004
Roma is in a big big financial debt.....and I think that we will pay lesser amount of money than we would pay for Gila.They must find a replacement for Emerson,that would be Metuzalem or Ambrosini cca 5mil euro.Now,add a Mexes who is valued around cca 5mil pounds and that leaves?

let go again :D :

Scenario1 : They buy Gila.....tax office visits mr.Sensi and they send them into SerieZ with no chance of comeing back for next 50 years. They are forced to sell their best players at low prices. We get Gila,Mexes,Mancini.....whoever

Scenario2 : They keep their money to clear the debts and be everybodys bi(e)tch to fukk in order to keep serieA status. We get Gila.

Which one you like more?

Jul 28, 2002
i belive most of their loans are longf term deals, thus they are not in such a big financial state, the sale of samuel alone will fund for mexes and gila and still have some to pay off debts, with our money for emerson saving them further.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Do we often disagree? :confused:
thought we did,ah well, nice that we agree, must jus be me and bark that dont agree :D

Bark::fero::fero:.............:D:cool:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
ahem...signing emerson doesnt garuntee good midifield service, we will then be flooded with central midfielded,and i believe enzo and possibly appaih have the ability to create masterfull passes, enzo specifically, but they have had to worry about covering back as i saw often, they woudl worry about leaving the defence uncover, but when they did try to push forward, the defence collapsed anyway. Im sure we can find classy passer at a cheaper price, such as diego, rothen...enzo.

Regarding gila...if we give roma more money, they will sign him , as he is EXACTLy what they need, a point man for cassano and totti to work around, so if we dont sign him soon, he will sign for roma...and tristan would be another overly expensive player.

I see what roma are doing, and i am jealous, especially as we will be funding them further. Emerson as a player, imo isnt vital anyway, the fact we had no width bar the patchy camo was a big reason, it quite worrying if u compar other side, they all have width...we have camo and rambo.
Emerson does not garuntee good midfield service??? If not Emerson, who does??? He is IMO the best def. midfielder together with Vieira. Classy passes and a guy you can always count on. He is something we need in midfield: A real leader. He knows this position, from the Brazilian team. He is just what our midfield needs, and I am very happy that Moggi is close to him.

Roma won't buy Gila because of our money. It depends on Gila, where he wants to go. If he doesn't wants to play for Roma, he will never agree any terms with them, and he is ready to go to Juve. He said that he is a Juventini, and I have the feeling that we have already signed him. Plus, Roma were linked with him once in the last week, and Juve were linked with him, for some time now. Moggi also said that he followed Gila for some time..........Believe me: If we won't get himl, he will stay at Parma for one year. After all, he is still very young, and to count on such a young striker after his first good season is very risky. Thats why I think, Moggi will sign him and a proven striker.

As for Mexes: It was sure IMO that we could never get Mexes AND Ferrari. So if Roma really buy Mexes (and I have to reapeat once again, that Roma haven't signed either Mexes nor Gilardino), we will get Ferrari. I think they are both very simular, so it doesn't really matter who comes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Emerson does not garuntee good midfield service??? If not Emerson, who does??? He is IMO the best def. midfielder together with Vieira. Classy passes and a guy you can always count on. He is something we need in midfield: A real leader. He knows this position, from the Brazilian team. He is just what our midfield needs, and I am very happy that Moggi is close to him.

Roma won't buy Gila because of our money. It depends on Gila, where he wants to go. If he doesn't wants to play for Roma, he will never agree any terms with them, and he is ready to go to Juve. He said that he is a Juventini, and I have the feeling that we have already signed him. Plus, Roma were linked with him once in the last week, and Juve were linked with him, for some time now. Moggi also said that he followed Gila for some time..........Believe me: If we won't get himl, he will stay at Parma for one year. After all, he is still very young, and to count on such a young striker after his first good season is very risky. Thats why I think, Moggi will sign him and a proven striker.

As for Mexes: It was sure IMO that we could never get Mexes AND Ferrari. So if Roma really buy Mexes (and I have to reapeat once again, that Roma haven't signed either Mexes nor Gilardino), we will get Ferrari. I think they are both very simular, so it doesn't really matter who comes.
\

Good stuff Lacki.

About Emerson, I have said thousands of times that he will be a great addition to the team, so just wait and see.

I think that Gilardino is on his way to Juve no matter what. I am sure that Moggi already discussed terms with Parma, and of course the fee for his services. So Gila should be on his way to Juve.

About Moggi signing an older striker as well, it makes perfect sense to me. Maybe all this talk of Tristan is true after all, as he will be a cheap buy but a good one for the short term.

I think that Ferrari is already ours, so maybe Mexes is out of our reach. But nothing is done yet.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Sure Emerson is good, but he comes with a price tag which may prevent us from other more neceassary signings. + signing Emerons could mean losing Maresca.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I do think that Sensi wants a player. Juve is known to include players in transfers, and Sensi is clever. He knows that Juve really want Emerson, and he will get Maresca, if there is no other way for Juve to get Emerson!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
Sensi has asked €12M and no players included AFAIK.
EXACTLY. Sensi needs the money. Is that so hard to understand? They already have two good young midfielders in De Rossi and De Agostino, so they have no need for Enzo. Maresca to Roma will not happen, unless somehow pigs start to fly.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well, I'm not completely sure about that, AB. They may have two exceedingly promising midfielders in De Rossi and D'Agostino, but they'll still be in need of a mid such as Maresca if both Emerson and Dacourt leave.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Well, I'm not completely sure about that, AB. They may have two exceedingly promising midfielders in De Rossi and D'Agostino, but they'll still be in need of a mid such as Maresca if both Emerson and Dacourt leave.
Have not heard anything on Dacourt leaving. What, is Sensi going to sell everyone in the summer who is over 25?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)