EMERSON, IBRAHIMOVIC and MAXWELL (14 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Musi ] ++
BUFFON

ZEBINA THURAM FERARI MAXWELL

CAMORANESI EMERSON TACHINARDI ZAMBROTA

CAVENAGHI DEL PIERO

Coach: Didier Deschamps

IN: ZEBINA, FERARI, MAXWELL, EMERSON, CAVENAGHI

OUT: NEDVED, TREZEGUET, LEGROTAGLIE, APPIAH

Its very simle :)
Appiah out???? what the ... hmm let him stay and lets see how he plays in a SEASON WHERE THE HOLE TEAM PLAYS AS PRO.... and btw, he is only 22, (i think)-...

May 4, 2004
Emerson close to Juve Monday 24 May, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma star Emerson could be just days away from completing a move to Italian rivals Juventus.

It is understood that the player has already agreed terms with the Old Lady but the two clubs have failed to reach a deal so far.

The 28-year-old has reportedly turned down a move to Real Madrid after the Turin giants offered him a four-year contract worth £2.8m a season .

Roma would prefer to sell the Brazilian to a foreign club but he seems to have his heart set on a move to the Delle Alpi.

Some reports in Italy today claim that the Giallorossi are now willing to do business even if the relationship between the two clubs is not the best.

Whispers claim that the capital side will net close to £9m for the former Bayer Leverkusen ace.

Even if there is the possibility that Juve could offer them a lower fee plus a player – either Enzo Maresca or Brescia’s Francelino Matuzalem who they are close to signing.

Roma have to sell Emerson given the fact that he will be available on a free transfer next summer.

They reportedly turned down a £27m offer from Chelsea before the start of this season but interest from the Premiership club now seems to have cooled.

Meanwhile, Monaco Coach Didier Deschamps is expected to be named as the new Juventus boss on Friday.

this is good news... new coach on friday... and we will only sign emerson for like 12 million euros.. haha this is nice, chealse did offer 27 m PUNDS.. omg.. haha.. and the best news is, that juve MAY use matuzalem in this transfer and let Maresca stay.. ohh god plzz let it be like this..

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Zlatan is arrogant, but he's still a very promising player, and if we can't get Gila and Morientes is going to Chelshit, I'd definitely take Ibrahimovic over Diego Tristan.

...About the Chivu--Legro situation, I don't think the Zebina--Mexes thing is very similar because Roma were planning on selling Zeb. If anything it'll be Mexes--Ferrari. We'll get one, Roma'll most likely get the other.
yes, definitely Zlatan before Tristan... But we could have bought them both, Ferrari and Mexes pretty easily, Mexes is just soooooo God damn cheap, I meant that Zebina's transfer settled the situation, we're not getting Mexes... So sad that is...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Please take him only for money.:angel:
or money +Matuzalem!:angel:
NOT ENZO!:fero:

COME EMERSON...COme...you are welcomed!

Jul 28, 2002
no emerson is not welcomed by me, that means roma have the spending power to get mexes and gila....dont wanna strenghten the oposition...is emerosn really gonna be a massive world class player that will win us games single handedly??? NO...roma have that in totti, cassono and liley to be gila....

We have....neddy and possbly miccoli. Otherwise it come from "team" work

ie hoof it up and hope.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
no emerson is not welcomed by me, that means roma have the spending power to get mexes and gila....dont wanna strenghten the oposition...is emerosn really gonna be a massive world class player that will win us games single handedly??? NO...roma have that in totti, cassono and liley to be gila....

We have....neddy and possbly miccoli. Otherwise it come from "team" work

ie hoof it up and hope.
John.

God help me, may this be the first, and last time I'll ever need to quote Michael Jackson, but in regards to your opinion of Emerson.................

"You are not Alone..........."

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++

John.

God help me, may this be the first, and last time I'll ever need to quote Michael Jackson, but in regards to your opinion of Emerson.................

"You are not Alone..........."
dude, i believe that i have to say thank you..finally someone is brave enough to go agaisnt the trend (and agree with me:D) that a big name player is not the best solution.

dude, massive respect to you.:cool:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well i'm one of the people that would like to see Emerson at Juve, but I see your points. It makes much sense. With the money we want to spend on Emerson, we might be better of buying 3 promising players and/or relying on players like Miccoli to learn to coexcist with DP. Maresca becoming a regular, Appiah stepping it up, Camo losing his inconsitency, Legro regaining his 02/03 form.........

;).

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I think Juventus needs that brazilian something. I dont know if Emerson will give that to the team, but we should get a good brazilian player

Jul 28, 2002
dom, with respect , will not be buying jus promising player, mexes and gila have undoubted ability...mexes is pure class, very similar to nesta...gila , not much needs to be said....

Emerson, fill up the cm/dm position even mor,e possibly loosing a fan favorite for someone who can merely pass and control the game better...when mexes and gila could provide steel and awsome goals potential....imo it would be a sevre miss handling of the situation if we believe that the only big signing is emerson, if we get emerson we STILL needs a lot at the back, nd possibly upfront.

CM/dm can last a year imo, our defence cant....thus geting bonera and zebina, due to us buying emerson, imo jus appear stupid when we cna have MExes for £3.5 million.crazy if u think about it, getting a 28+ year old for 12+ million when we could have the most promising defender for such a small fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)