EMERSON, IBRAHIMOVIC and MAXWELL (24 Viewers)

toughjuve

May 21, 2004

Name: MAXWELL Scherrer Cabelino Andrade
Nationality: BRAZIL
DOB: 81.8.27
Height/Weight: 175/73
Position: SB/SH/DMF/(WG)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    Today Emerson said that he was there for Barrichello, not Juve.

yeah right

Romano

May 22, 2004
    Maxwell is a very good player.
    I'm from the Netherlands and I can see him play every time.
    He's something that Juve might need.
    Zlatan? NO

He messes to much with the ball, in the Netherlands it's no problem, in the Seria A messing with the ball? NO
    So Zlatan, forget it.

We maybe don't even need Emerson, just give me Jerome ROTHEN and Frank LAMPARD !!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Hey all,wasn't here at the weekend,took few days off,of the calciomercato.:D

Great news!!!

Emerson and Maxwell are both amazing news!(though i still would prefer Evra to Maxwell).

As for Emerson,simply great,but still can't relax,till he signs...

We still need Ferrari and Rothen.

Zlatan is good but i prefer Gila and Morientes.and lately news suggets that one of them will replace Trez.

Can't wait for all those things to happen.let's hope it all goes good for us.

Forza Juve!!!

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    Hey all,wasn't here at the weekend,took few days off,of the calciomercato.:D

Great news!!!

Emerson and Maxwell are both amazing news!(though i still would prefer Evra to Maxwell).

As for Emerson,simply great,but still can't relax,till he signs...

Zlatan is good but i prefer Gila and Morientes.and lately news suggets that one of them will replace Trez.

Can't wait for all those things to happen.let's hope it all goes good for us.

Forza Juve!!!

yepp its great news, JUST HOPE ITS TRUE!!!

but i cant w8 to after the cl final.. then we will be hunting for new players!!! and the new coach will be annonced, (DD)!

Musi

May 7, 2004
    BUFFON

ZEBINA THURAM FERARI MAXWELL

CAMORANESI EMERSON TACHINARDI ZAMBROTA

CAVENAGHI DEL PIERO

Coach: Didier Deschamps

IN: ZEBINA, FERARI, MAXWELL, EMERSON, CAVENAGHI

OUT: NEDVED, TREZEGUET, LEGROTAGLIE, APPIAH

Its very simle :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

It doesn't look like we're getting Rothen, we've apparently been pipped to Mexes, and I'd take Gilardino over Morientes 12 times out of 10. Morientes is a great players, but he's on the wrong side of 25, not to mention a Spaniard.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

It doesn't look like we're getting Rothen, we've apparently been pipped to Mexes, and I'd take Gilardino over Morientes 12 times out of 10. Morientes is a great players, but he's on the wrong side of 25, not to mention a Spaniard.
    Well if Deschamps is coach, we do have a good chance to get Rothen. He stated he wants to play for us anyway. Rothen would be the perfect replacement for Nedved IMO.

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    I firmly belive we dont need Emerson, First of all he is expensive and we have Tacchi, I know he had a bad season but who didnt?

We also have Appiah, Balsi, Maresca and Brighi.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    id take all three in a second. Zlatan may not bag 20 plus goals a season, but he makes up for it in other areas. everyone complains about trez being static, then when zlatan is mentioned, they still complain. cant please anyone. lets not forget that parma are asking for 20 million euro which is what we will probably spend getting zlatan, maxwell (if he isnt free) and maybe another player a well.

mexes is roma bound, which means that bonera and ferrari should sign for juve very soon. but who knows, moggi may surprise us all and if deschamps joins, squillaci is still possible.

i was kind of hoping to snap up trabelsi for right back also, but i guess bonera or zebina may take that position or maybe thuram is staying after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)