EMERSON, IBRAHIMOVIC and MAXWELL (26 Viewers)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Gila is better than Ibra.
It's hard to believe, but everything is possible. I just thouht that we may get both Gila and Ibra. Look here. We will sell Trez to Barca or Chelsea and then buy Ibra instead. After Euro we can buy Gila and send Di Vaio to Parma as part of a deal :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Gila is better than Ibra.
It's hard to believe, but everything is possible. I just thouht that we may get both Gila and Ibra. Look here. We will sell Trez to Barca or Chelsea and then buy Ibra instead. After Euro we can buy Gila and send Di Vaio to Parma as part of a deal :)
Right. I'm sure Di Vaio would love to take a step back and play for his fromer team.

Aug 26, 2003
why do you think tomorrow will be a good day??

hmm. i don't know Maxwell and about emerson i am also not quiet sure, and about Ibrah, i would more love to see Gilardino!

and i would HATE if the ****ing bastards roma would buy Giladino, i hope moggi is not so stupid!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
MAXWELL , best Eredivise player this season accordingVoetball International and De Telegraaf.he can replace zambrotta in LB.

Bring rambo back to RM. sounds great. Hope Moggi announces

Deschamp as coach,Gilardino,Maxwell,Emerson,Ferarri,Mexes.:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Excellent. Emerson, Ibrahimovic, and Maxwell would all be very good signings.

Emerson will add needed creativity, passing, and physical presence in midfield. I think he's the man to fill the void left by Davids.

Ibrahimovic, though not my number one target for the place likely to be vacated by Trezeguet, would also be a big help. Unlike Trez he has alot of technical ability, loads of tricks and dribbles, and can contribute to the build-up, as well as score goals. Even though I'd prefer Gilardino or Morientes, Zlatan would still be a good purchase.

The acquisition of Maxwell would also be a move that I would welcome with open arms. He definitely impressed me at left back with Ajax this season, and his purchase would allow Zambrotta to play in midfield again, which imo is definitely a plus.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Excellent. Emerson, Ibrahimovic, and Maxwell would all be very good signings.

Emerson will add needed creativity, passing, and physical presence in midfield. I think he's the man to fill the void left by Davids.

Ibrahimovic, though not my number one target for the place likely to be vacated by Trezeguet, would also be a big help. Unlike Trez he has alot of technical ability, loads of tricks and dribbles, and can contribute to the build-up, as well as score goals. Even though I'd prefer Gilardino or Morientes, Zlatan would still be a good purchase.

The acquisition of Maxwell would also be a move that I would welcome with open arms. He definitely impressed me at left back with Ajax this season, and his purchase would allow Zambrotta to play in midfield again, which imo is definitely a plus.
So with that, we can speculate (sorry, again):

Buffon

Zebina? Thuram? Ferrari? Maxwell

Zambrotta Maresca Emerson Nedved? (Kapo)

Zlatan Del Piero

?'s are for players not decided yet.

An all Z right side BTW.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rainhard ] ++
MAXWELL , best Eredivise player this season accordingVoetball International and De Telegraaf.he can replace zambrotta in LB.

Bring rambo back to RM. sounds great. Hope Moggi announces

Deschamp as coach,Gilardino,Maxwell,Emerson,Ferarri,Mexes .:D

IF we are lucky we will get 2 of thoes names...!!!! IMO!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Maxwell comes for free, right?!

But Zlatan ,he's just an arrogant as*hole, I can't stand him anymore... Why are we letting players like Gila and Mexes go to Rome, this just sucks... This Mexes--Zebina situation reminds me of Chivu--Legrottalie situation... Sh*t! Perkele!

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
OMG!!!

NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT!!!

GUYS!!!

Emerson was seen today at the GP of Monaco with Romy Gai(JUVE MARKETING VP). With them also was Ibrahimovic and Maxwell of Ajax.

DOES THIS MEAN SOMETHING???

I say YES. :D

EDIT: Abramovich was there too :(
There were also George Cloony,Brad Pitt and Matt Damon......
Will they sign forus or Chelsky?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Oh yeah!!!! I just remembered that!!! We'll get Maxwell on a free unless he recently renewed his Ajax contract!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

But Zlatan ,he's just an arrogant as*hole, I can't stand him anymore... Why are we letting players like Gila and Mexes go to Rome, this just sucks... This Mexes--Zebina situation reminds me of Chivu--Legrottalie situation... Sh*t! Perkele!
Zlatan is arrogant, but he's still a very promising player, and if we can't get Gila and Morientes is going to Chelshit, I'd definitely take Ibrahimovic over Diego Tristan.

...About the Chivu--Legro situation, I don't think the Zebina--Mexes thing is very similar because Roma were planning on selling Zeb. If anything it'll be Mexes--Ferrari. We'll get one, Roma'll most likely get the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)