Emerson bait in Samuel deal (1 Viewer)

Jul 7, 2005
this is my very first post in this gr8 forum ..

i think that this deal is pointless .. we are in more need of emo than samuel .. emo is more crucial to the team and we need to build a strong midfield ..

thanks guyz for this gr8 forum .. keep up the good work ..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Welcome juve the gr8!! I agree even tho its tempting to get samuel it wont be any good if emerson goes, il puma must stay!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juve_the_gr8 ] ++
this is my very first post in this gr8 forum ..

i think that this deal is pointless .. we are in more need of emo than samuel .. emo is more crucial to the team and we need to build a strong midfield ..

thanks guyz for this gr8 forum .. keep up the good work ..
Welcome mate and Enjoy:)

Anyhow back to the Topic, I really don't think Moggi is Stupid to do this Move, and in anycase IF we brought Samuel, then I can see him sitting on the bench. I am not Familiar with the Rotation System in Defence.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
We have Cannavaro, Thuram, Kovac and perhaps Coda. We don't need no new CB:s for now. :groan: Emerson though its very much needed. Hardly doubt this would happen.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
like last year exactly.....i feel so tired and boring from following all of our news in transfer market....i tried to be away from this...but i couldn't do so....cassano comes cassano will not come...emerson..viera..trez....i will take everything related to us with too little care.....tell the thing happen officially....and Forza Juve :down:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
yes me too.I'm tired too.We hear something, we wait for that to go official and in the end.....

Moggi bring Vieira or Pizzaro o Gila or sell Trez to have something sure to speak and try to find the next moves

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Nah, we can manage good with Pizarro, a new RB and maybe Gilardino. And bring back Tudor and we will rock even more!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

if we sell Emo and buy Vieira we are back to square one as the inforcement will still be needed
Actually we would be below square one as Vieira isn't even close to Emerson's class.

bestjuve

Jul 1, 2005
Emerson isn't the bait obviously!
Moggi is smart,he delierately does it with some commercial purpose,in order not to let Inter get Sammuel easily

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
even if we bring in Viera I say getting rid of Emerson is the last thing we should do.

purely speculative, especially for samuel when our cb's are fine the way it is for the near future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)