embarrassing.. (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ok, your free to close this thread or do whatever you want, but it just came across my mind to talk about something happened to me and it was the most ( Embarrassing ) thing ever happened to me....

9years ago, i was about 10 , there was this girl in my class which i really liked, i couldn't move my eyes out of her sight, she was soo damn pretty, P.s she was sitting next to me in the class.

Once we had this stupid crazy teacher, he came to the class mad , i dont know mad about what , but he wasn't in a good mood, so i started showing the girl next to me, my Muscles and my abs , and imagine i was about 8 or 9, any girl i used to like i used to ask her to touch my muscles and these stupid things :p, anyhow back to topic , when that crazy teacher saw me doing the gymnastic things in class , he came to me and gave me ( 2 slaps ) which i'll never forget them , i felt as if the world is turning, and he asked me not to show my muscles and to pay attension, so since that time, i couldn't even look at that gurl's face , i was soooo embarrassed...:embarass:....But anyhow i still think it's good what he did, because since that time i stoped showing my muscles and these things..:D

Be free to talk about watever happend to you before , any embarrassing thing..:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
One time I posted a new thread about how my personal life was going, and talked about a crazy teacher who used to touch me. After I opened it I realized that it was a bad idea, and that there have been many threads about the same topic. I felt rather embarrassed. :lazy:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
You people got "touched" and "slapped"???

You could have SUED their sorry asses easily!

Lawyers are waiting for cases like these...

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    You people got "touched" and "slapped"???

You could have SUED their sorry asses easily!

Lawyers are waiting for cases like these...
    yeah i know i was stupid not to tell my parents , the next day i came to school he took me and apologized from me, i think he felt that there's danger on him , if i could tell my parents, he's lucky that i was:groan: kid

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    One time I posted a new thread about how my personal life was going, and talked about a crazy teacher who used to touch me. After I opened it I realized that it was a bad idea, and that there have been many threads about the same topic. I felt rather embarrassed. :lazy:
    no need for that

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Isn't it embarassing for you to tell us in the first place that you used to show your muscles to girls and ask them to touch your abs? :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

or you could rap one of grays love poems to one of your loves
    :LOL: True, but I have a feeling that would be the end of a relationship, unless I'm with a girl who loves half-ass eminem impersonators. :lazy:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    THEE most stupid thing i have done i writting a letter to a girl about my "feelings" for her

anyone can beat that
    I can

I wrote a "feelings" letter to a girl and NEVER mailed it.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    I feel you guys. I was in love with a guy in high school. He got away. Im still in love with that guy. He was my friggin guy :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)