Emanuele Giaccherini (10 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Only €8M?? Disappointed of true. Dude is a starter on the Italian NT, should have asked for a bit more anywhere between 10-15M.

Sad to see him leave if it's true, love his workrate and energy. Great bench option and squad depth. Thanks for the goal against Catania, little man :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Selling Giacch will make sense if we sign an attacking LWB, since we would need space in squad for such a player, or sign Bonaventura or Diamanti, two players who would function in similar versatile attacking mid roles, but do it better then him. I hope we are making room for upgrading depth and not just doing it to earn few extra bucks.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yes, yes, it was even 5 back then, but like I said, that's the last time we won three in a row. We won 5 in a row in the 30s, but we have to go back to 1935 for more than 2 in a row. Get it now?

I agree that we're very well set up for that to happen, though, and I'd go absolutely insane if we were to pull that off!!
Sure i got it

But like you said we're very well set up for our 3rd or even 4th consecutive scudetto. We've won with a big advantage last season and now the teams from 2 and 3 place are not getting stronger, while we are completing even better squad.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sure i got it

But like you said we're very well set up for our 3rd or even 4th consecutive scudetto. We've won with a big advantage last season and now the teams from 2 and 3 place are not getting stronger, while we are completing even better squad.
Yes we are. I believe we can do it. We're in a great position to do so! But I think it will be a battle, that's all. Not something we'll run away with in December / January like it kinda was this season. Despite us having strengthened.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
8M + bonuses is an excellent deal for us. We needed that cash.

Before Confederation's Cup, people were underrating him. Some Juventini but mostly from other rivals clubs.

Now Juventini are overrating him.

He has a lot of heart, but cash is king and we need it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Giaccherini was mocked and underrated before the Confederation Cup. He had a great tournament, but he's not worth more than 10M.

8M + bonuses is an excellent deal for us. We need that cash.
He was not underrated and he was mocked because of the fact that he does not posses any attribute other than fighting spirit.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Padoin right now...

Giacch>Padoin. :stuckup:

No, Klin, it's just me, good old Jem. But you've got to give them that, they had a tremendous 2nd half of the season. They will challenge us next season, no doubt.

They started VERY poorly, but all in all they were like 5 victories away from causing us serious trouble. That's very impressive given how they started (sucky as hell). Next season they will do better for sure.
Why just Milan, J? What about Fiorentina and if Napoli buy well? It is a fallacy to believe we just need to show up for the next Serie a schedule and be handed our third in a row. In fact, I'm very weary that some of the key players could've lost their hunger and may have some overconfidence creeping into their games. Thankfully the attack has gone up a notch or two, but lets see how the squad takes to the field over the course of the season. Because talent alone is not going to cut it. We are going to need some crazy hunger too. I think we will do great in the CL, coz the hunger for that trophy is evident.

People here need to keep in mind that we haven't won three in a row since Nineteen-thirty-FIVE!!!

If it was to happen now I'd be elated! Absolutely in tears of joy. But 90 % of the forum just EXPECTS it!!
99% more like. :D

This season we'll have Vucinic coming off the bench as a difference maker. Our squad is looking very formidable at the moment.
:agree:

Having Vucinic as a supersub instead of Quag/Matri/Giovinco will be the difference between winning and not winning the scudetto and the CL.
Doubt he's going to be ok being a bench player if he has the option to go elsewhere and play more regularly at a similar salary.

Respect the man, bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)