Emanuele Giaccherini (1 Viewer)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The director of Tuttosport said it's all done.

I wonder are we trying to raise quick funds for Jovetic? Meeting for Isla tomorrow also with Inter.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Will be sad to see him leave, he's a hard worker who gives it his all out there and has been decisive for his club and country when called upon, but for €10M? That's an offer too good to refuse, Giak's never say die attitude and his style of player would suit the EPL to a tee.

I'd sell him, but would totally understand if he refuses to go there. He seems very content with his role at Juventus.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Giacc's been one of my favourite players over the last couple of years, his willingness to play a backup role and give absolutely everything when he does get on was a very admirable quality.
His goal, can't remember right who against but assisted by Marrone, was one of my favourite of our first season back at the top. Be very sad to see him go.

Genuine question though is do we have a backup cm who can make forward good forward runs like him and Marchisio. I know we don't need a backup for every type of cm, but it's useful.

DST17

May 3, 2012
What do you make of ADV's last interviews? If he had a 30 offer from City why does he keep asking us to make a bid because we have the money.
His statements smack of desperation. I think it's all a bluff, realizing he is pretty much fucked and tries to "scare" us or something. But... :beppe:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Giacc is a really likable character and a hard worker, but for EU10m I'd sell him. I still don't think he'll go, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)