Emanuele Giaccherini (5 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
What the hell is happening? Selling Giacch is the last thing I would think that will come true. We will just buy Bonaventura to replace him or what? Is this BS news? I am confused :confused:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
People have short memories, the man got slated on this forum last season, plays a few good games for the NT and now everyone is crying over his potential departure.

I like Giacc, hard working player, but 10m is a ridiculously good deal for a player of his quality.

May 22, 2007
What the hell is happening? Selling Giacch is the last thing I would think that will come true. We will just buy Bonaventura to replace him or what? Is this BS news? I am confused :confused:
Juve liking Bonaventura is a pretty badly kept secret I believe, not any links yet though.

Reliable Gazzetta journalist said Giaccherini is a step closer to Sunderland.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
giac :(
would be quite sad if it happened. on the other hand: i don´t think we would sell him if we hadn´t something in mind what we can do with the money...
maybe sell giac + vucinic (+...) and just pay viola what they want...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I won't be happy to see him leave because I like the guy but for 10m, screw it, it's a good deal. He's a useful squad player, not much more than that. Those funds could be the difference between getting Jovetic and not getting him, and it's not like we're short of quality centre mids at the club (Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah, Marrone).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)