Emanuele Giaccherini (7 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Yeah, Giach didn't have the best of first halves.
He did fulfill his role better than our two other central midfielders.

He can't be blamed that Marchisio can't play Vidal's role. A tactical error by Conte. Giaccherni - Marchisio - Pirlo - Asamoah - Caceres would have been a lot better.

Giaccherini's movement, workrate and build-up with the forwards and De Ceglie were actually decent, even in first half.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He did fulfill his role better than our two other central midfielders.

He can't be blamed that Marchisio can't play Vidal's role. A tactical error by Conte. Giaccherni - Marchisio - Pirlo - Asamoah - Caceres would have been a lot better.

Giaccherini's movement, workrate and build-up with the forwards and De Ceglie were actually decent, even in first half.
Yeah, I just think he adds little to the build up, rather he just adds security and allows the others to be more involved in the attack. We don't really gain much with him, but we don't really lose anything either. :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's always involved. Tireless runner. He's like Pepe with more tactical attacking sense and less pure strength and rambunctiousness. If he was better inside the box he would actually be a great player because he always seems to cause something.

He is SLIGHTLY dynamic. Ever so slightly.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can't help but think that the Euro experience have him a boost in confidence. Can't remember a game from last season where he was involved in do much of our play. I still think we have better players for the starting 11. But in such games where important players need to be tested, he'll surely be a fine backup.
I like him but like some here said, he should not play in CM at the same time as Marchisio, as its too lightweight. Asamoah, Pogba or Marrone should play in Vidal's place when we rest him.
These.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)