Emanuele Giaccherini (12 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Or his cross goes nowhere. But he had some end product today, albeit with Pirlo dropping it on his foot from 40-50 yards each time. At least he understands what positions to take for both attacking and defensive play.
His movement is generally very good.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Very frustrating start, but got very involved and contributed to a lot of goals.

Still, I hope we improve our squad for next season to the point where Giacch's third choice at best.

old-lady

Apr 9, 2012
The credit should be also for Conte for Giacc performance, smart tactic
Whatever happen on that match, if Giacc doesnt shine, it will be other to shine
Depend on how novara played, i think Conte can change the flow without any subs

Thats how this type of player always usable, on my opinion

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think we'll buy him for sure. Conte loves his work ethic and it is indeed fantastic. But he needs to play for the team a little more. He always shoots from the hardest angles instead of passing, and makes some glaring decisions. Really needs to work on that stuff and get it together. Pepe is a lot more selfless in that aspect.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It was a 4-3-3 until PDC came in. Chiellini not using the flank tricked you.
Was sort of in-between, I thought:

Buffon

-----Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Lichtsteiner------Pirlo---------------

Vidal---Marchisio

------------------------Giaccherini

Borriello-Vucinic​

It was all set up much like 3-5-2, but Giaccherini basically played like an orthodox left winger.

Could just as easily describe it as an adapted 4-3-3 without a RW, though, I suppose.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think we'll buy him for sure. Conte loves his work ethic and it is indeed fantastic. But he needs to play for the team a little more. He always shoots from the hardest angles instead of passing, and makes some glaring decisions. Really needs to work on that stuff and get it together. Pepe is a lot more selfless in that aspect.
Strange, earlier in the season I thought he never tried to do anything but make the simple pass. He has gotten gutsy lately for sure, he needs to work on his end product. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)