Emanuele Giaccherini (8 Viewers)

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,825
    yea him or Pirlo.

yes he messes up quite a few times but he just keeps plugging and running, and eventually you can see the result, 2 of our goals are down to him.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
    I think I actually prefer him in the middle where he doesn't really have to beat a man. His best outings have been at Marchisio's spot, I think, and thought he got better today when he moved in.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    The man cannot dribble past a defender if his life depended on it. He's just a decent backup, who does not complain with lack of game time, so fine by me.

Apr 15, 2006
    The man cannot dribble past a defender if his life depended on it. He's just a decent backup, who does not complain with lack of game time, so fine by me.
    I think our team has only 2 wingers who can get past a defender, and both of them have been relatively out of favor. Speaks volumes about how much Conte cares about getting past defenders in that position.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I think our team has only 2 wingers who can get past a defender, and both of them have been relatively out of favor. Speaks volumes about how much Conte cares about getting past defenders in that position.
    Pepe.

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 22:38 ----------

I've replied this before, but I've seen him dribble past defenders loads of times.
    Yeah, but more often we see him running into his opponent instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)