Emanuele Giaccherini (6 Viewers)

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
To me the most frustrating player. He has absolutely no end product, you can be sure that when he's with the ball and if he doesn't choose to pass it, the most you can get and still very rarely is a corner.
:wth: do you see the match?
this guy tearing down cesena parked bus

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
Giachherini's dribble fail rate when step overs are involved is equal to his tackling success rate. His toughest opponent is himself. It's almost comic. Somehow, despite having space and doing a series of step overs from a mile ahead, you always know that he's just going to run into his opponents or tackle himself into losing possession.

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,807
    lolwut? is the ideal 12th man, provides impetus and trickery when the opposition is tired.

he'll get better.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    He just runs to defenders, stop and pass the ball back or get stripped. I'm sorry but he's not good enough, for 6/8 mil we can get someone better ( youngster )

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Just the sort of player Conte will have in his team: hard working, bit of ability, good stamina, will sit on the bench and keep quiet when needed because he's just happy to be at Juve.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Just the sort of player Conte will have in his team: hard working, bit of ability, good stamina, will sit on the bench and keep quiet when needed because he's just happy to be at Juve.
    True, but still to me he is frustrating as hell :D Just a little bit end product would help his cause.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    dont know what to do with him.....
    I think he can stay as long as he accepts his bench role?
    What he offers to us for real?.

I have nothing against him, but i really am not sure if we can get some1 better and sell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)