Emanuele Giaccherini (9 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He will be replaced soon but I think what Conte is trying to do is show Milos and Elia how to press the field and run more. Obviously, he fielded them both today to press on Siena each time they have ball possession just like the Parma game. Sooner or later Milos will replace Pepe and Elia Giacchi. I believe Elia can adapt to Conte's tactics (press them when you don't have the ball) as for Milos I wouldn't be too sure as his stamina doesn't help him much but there's no 2ways that he should start ASAP.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
showed last season he can be very good, but cant turn games on his own when doubled up upon, against a team playing defensive.

thats not a bad thing, with pirlo and good teamplay, he can beome a terrific player for us

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He worked hard and had a hand in the goal.

What more do you want from a back-up winger?

He'll be on the bench as soon as Krasic is fit, so I don't see what the fuss is about.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Doesnt matter if hes average. We know hes a bench player we know he is good enough to close out games. When winning tight games he is the perfect type of player to come on. Runs is bag off and is a decent passer of the ball. Helps out defenders and can get up field in a hurry. Of course im not for him starting but if hes not making mistakes that cost us the game who cares. Hes keeping possession, yes hes not creating much but did enough today. He'll be a good maybe great bench player to finish off games.

Nov 1, 2002
He will be replaced soon but I think what Conte is trying to do is show Milos and Elia how to press the field and run more. Obviously, he fielded them both today to press on Siena each time they have ball possession just like the Parma game. Sooner or later Milos will replace Pepe and Elia Giacchi. I believe Elia can adapt to Conte's tactics (press them when you don't have the ball) as for Milos I wouldn't be too sure as his stamina doesn't help him much but there's no 2ways that he should start ASAP.
exactly what i think. back in the days of our best team we had pessotto as LM because of his stamina and work rate, he wasn't a creative player but run alot and most imporant covering very well. i hope Krasic and Elia can run as much as Pepe and Giac to prove Conte they can help the team to defend.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I thought we signed him cuz he's good one on one and can beat his opponent but all I'm seeing is a player that doesn't attack and tends to pass the ball back all the time. We're extremely dependent on our wingers and the contribution they make and having not only one but two players that can't create something isn't good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)