Emanuele Giaccherini (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Is that because krasic has hardly played this season? :D

Giacc has done well, at times inconsistent but Im impressed by his ability to be direct and give it a try mentality. Something we lacked all so often from our wide mens in the previous season. Today's game he made some good moves, most especially when taking on the cesena full back cutting in and laying it off for one of our players. Thats something we just dont do and Giacc attempted it for that alone the kid deserves credit. Conte believes in him and whilst I initially thought conte was nuts, infact so do I.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Kudos to Conte for making a useful player, out of the most limited one, of the lot.
But i can only wonder what he could have done with someone less limited, (Krasic, Elia, Sorensen, Quaq) if he would insist the same...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Elia and Krasic. From how im seeing it there seems to be a mentality issue. A sort of thing whereby they think that they should be starters and more so often. they made a subtle fuss, but seem to be quiet now, understanding that they got no choice but to. What Conte has done is bring in the simlitude of someone whose poor, a hard worker indian from the back end streets of banglore and whilst this indian doesnt know fluent english, this indian is eager to do well and whatever ability he has his, his determined to do better. Unlike someone who already thinks his the real deal.

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,075
    haha I know, totally get what you mean.

and that is what Juve's all about, although I won't give up on Milosh and Elia just yet.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Kudos to Conte for making a useful player, out of the most limited one, of the lot.
    But i can only wonder what he could have done with someone less limited, (Krasic, Elia, Sorensen, Quaq) if he would insist the same...
    You got it all wrong, it is up to the player to insist on doing something useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)