Emanuele Giaccherini (2 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
Official

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that it has terminated in its favour the current player sharing agreement with Cesena S.p.A. (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) concerning the registration rights of the player Emanuele Giaccherini. The sum for the termination has been set at € 4.25 million that will be paid by Juventus in the next two football seasons.
The contract of employment signed by the player will last until 30 June 2015.

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,129
    could you get anything better for that price?

And no, saying I would add 5/10M more to get XYZ is not the correct answer.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    So We're paying the total of 7 mill for a bench player?

I like the player but he's too expensive to sit on the bench.
    I think it all depends on what you consider the going rate is for a bench player these days.

Conte loves him, his teammates support him, and the fans have warmed up to him as well.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    It's also about rewarding Giacch for a fine season. After giving so much, and considering how little he costs, the least thing we could do was sign him outright.

Bianconero90

We spent 25 millions on Melo, 12 millions on Martinez, 9 millions on Elia... And people are crying about 7 millions that we bought Giac for.:sergio:

And of all of them Giac was the best signing!

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
    I don't care if he only rotates. He had quite a decent season with us and provides some versatility on the left. Was always gonna be signed and good on him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    What do you divine in a fine season if i may ask?You can give everything but if you're not good enough that's not gonna cut it.
    When a player does what's expected of him according to the plans of the coach and club. Giaccherini was not brought in to be Messi, he was brought in for depth. He was someone we could rely on when other players got injured, suspended or fatigued. When he came on, he did well. He provided one hell of a workrate and a few crucial assists and goals. A squad can't consist of only top players, because top players don't wanna sit on the bench. Giaccherini doesn't mind sitting on the bench, but we can rely on him giving 110% for the shirt when he comes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)