Emanuele Blasi (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He is a very good midfielder, one of the best. He had an excellent season last year with Perugia.He was one of the best defending midfielders in the whole season.When he was brought to juvee at the start of this season i was soo happy because we have a very good midfielder.He could defened very well and could go on to offense with no problem.He has very good ball control and his passes are excellent.
When we had to loan him out to parma i was so angry on Moggi.What was he thinking? I knew they weren't going to let davids play this season with all the contract shitt, and we needed a tough midfielder in his place.

At the begining of the season he had a very good start with parma.They had the perfect start.Then he was suspended for a long time for using drugs or something.
Yesterday i heard that the suspension was cut.That is good i want to see him play, because i admire this player very much and i think he would be perfect for juvee next season.

Its a shame we don't have him this season so we can defend better.:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
He is a very good midfielder, one of the best. He had an excellent season last year with Perugia.He was one of the best defending midfielders in the whole season.When he was brought to juvee at the start of this season i was soo happy because we have a very good midfielder.He could defened very well and could go on to offense with no problem.He has very good ball control and his passes are excellent.
When we had to loan him out to parma i was so angry on Moggi.What was he thinking? I knew they weren't going to let davids play this season with all the contract shitt, and we needed a tough midfielder in his place.

At the begining of the season he had a very good start with parma.They had the perfect start.Then he was suspended for a long time for using drugs or something.
Yesterday i heard that the suspension was cut.That is good i want to see him play, because i admire this player very much and i think he would be perfect for juvee next season.

Its a shame we don't have him this season so we can defend better.:down:
I won't say he's good or bad till i see him play with juve....

Remmeber what happened with Baiocco and O'Neil :wallbang:

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Hey azzuri if you didn't here of him then what the hell are u doing here!!!

and majed i know baiocco was a big failure for juvee so was O'neil but as i saw him with Parma he was very good.And more important he was very tough in the midfield something that we had with davids.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    blasi was unlucky, just like brighi was. two very good young players who moggi involved in deals to get parma players. why?? i have no idea.

but he played well for Parma before he got that suspension, which i believe is ridiculous anyway.

nonetheless, it gives us more options in midfield. maresca, appiah, blasi, brighi (if he returns)...and tacchinardi is in his late 20's now as well, so we need to look at the future.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    please read again the names of the playrs you just mentioned ... and now compare them with: Deschamps, Jugovic, Sousa, Di Livo!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i agree Majed, those names are not the names of Deschamps, Sousa, Jugovic or Di Livio.

but then again, who was Sousa before he joined Juve? was he rated as highly as Appiah or Maresca? Deschamps was a very good player but it was only once he joined juve that he really starting getting the praise as being one of the best in the business in his position. Di Livio was a nobody and then joined juve and became something.

Maresca and Appiah in my opinion are absolute young stars who are unlucky at the moment. if they were at any other club, the coach would play them more often than Lippi does. Blasi and Brighi would soley be back up in midfield. And to me, if they are in form, thats very good back up.

Give Appiah and Maresca the chance they deserve and they'll be just as good as those names.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Well at the time when we loaned him it seemed a good idea as we had the position covered with others, but then it turned out that they had to go or underperformed. In the midtime he was suspended so he wouldn't be able to help us anyway. IMO it's a good decision that we left him there on loan and didn't bring him back in January as he's probably not in good shape anyway, with no match-form and real proof. Untill June I hope we'll get a pretty clear picture of how he's doing and if it's wise to bring him back or wiser to leave him on loan or even sell him. Don't know why, but I don't think he'll make it big.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    i don't think he will be here before june ,, at that time juve coach ( don't know who will be actually ) can say if he wants him ,, i hope parma will let him play before the end of the season to regain his fittnes back

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    please read again the names of the playrs you just mentioned ... and now compare them with: Deschamps, Jugovic, Sousa, Di Livo!
    blasi, brighi, appiah are all 23. you believe that miccoli has a great future ahead of him while those 3 are worth nothing? give em time. on the pitch as well.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    brighi is able to play on a wing, but i wouldnt say that he performs his best in that position. i think playing in a role which davids was playing at juve is his best. if he can get into the form he showed at bologna, he will be a pivetal addition imo.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    hey sally, at perugia last season, he was very good and he performed at parma as well before the ban.

as back up to the current ones we have, he is an upgrade to an ageing conte or even tudor in midfield IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)