Elkann Blasts Inter’s ‘Fake’ Scudetti (3 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Esteban dismisses Elkann claims
Friday 30 November, 2007
Inter star Esteban Cambiasso reacts angrily to Juventus patron Lapo Elkann’s declaration that the Nerazzurri didn’t earn their two “fake” Scudetti.

Elkann’s controversial comments were designed to strike a nerve in the Nerazzurri camp as Inter and Juve look set for a tense title race.

The Beneamata’s rivals regularly refer to the 2005-06 and 2006-07 Scudetti as “fake” as the former was awarded in the courtroom following the Calciopoli scandal and the latter was achieved with the Old Lady in Serie B and Milan facing a point penalty.

“Inter won the Scudetti – they belong to the Nerazzurri,” Cambiasso raged when asked to comment on Elkann’s accusations.

“Everyone here knows the history of the game and I think that the decisions that were made were just.”

This term Roberto Mancini’s men are facing a much sterner test compared to last season’s Scudetto procession.

“This year there are lots of sides that are chasing us and want to catch us,” Cambiasso continued.

“We know how difficult it is to balance European competition and the League as you can pay for the fatigue.

“Juventus don’t have this as they aren’t in Europe and they are just focusing their desire on the League.”

Inter take on Fiorentina in a huge clash this weekend at the Stadio Artemio Franchi.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Esteban dismisses Elkann claims
Friday 30 November, 2007

“We know how difficult it is to balance European competition and the League as you can pay for the fatigue.

“Juventus don’t have this as they aren’t in Europe and they are just focusing their desire on the League.”

Inter take on Fiorentina in a huge clash this weekend at the Stadio Artemio Franchi.

We having been playing for years in Europe and still owned your ass in Serie A

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I usually don't like to make fun out of someone's look. But seriously, I have never seen someone with such a hair-style, I mean half of his head is like shaved and infront is like a long hair while on the back looks like he had a hair cut to "Tefal" company.

He should really do something about that before discussing the two Scud.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I usually don't like to make fun out of someone's look. But seriously, I have never seen someone with such a hair-style, I mean half of his head is like shaved and infront is like a long hair while on the back looks like he had a hair cut to "Tefal" company.

He should really do something about that before discussing the two Scud.
He looks like a serial killer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)