elkan out - gheddafi in ( gheddafi will buy juve ) (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
this news say that gheddafi will talk and discuss with elkan that he will buy juve

if he dont want to be a manager it is not big problem but if he want to be a manger it is a big problem because he doesnt know very much about football and we will be like man utd or chelsea

what you think

please discuss

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=27536

Clamoroso: La Juve parla libico. Gheddafi interessato alla proprietà?
17.05.2006 22.06 di Ilario Imparato articolo letto 1441 volte
Interessanti e segrete indiscrezioni vorrebbero ancora una volta la Juventus in cima ai dibattiti degli sportivi italiani. Questa volta non è il calcioscommesse o la vicenda Moggi a tenere banco, bensi' i nomi relativi alla prossima evemtuale proprietà bianconera.
Nelle ultime ore è stata avanzata l'ipotesi di un interessamento dei Gheddafi in luogo degli Elkann al timone della Vecchia Signora.

translation by freetranslation.com

Sensational: The Juve speaks Libyan. Gheddafi interested to the property? 17.05.2006 22.06 of Ilario Learned article read 1441 times Interesting and secret indiscretions would want still a time the Juventus in top to the discussions of the sporty Italians. This time is not the calcioscommesse or the event Heaps to hold bench, but rather' the relevant names to the next evemtuale property bianconera. In the last hours the hypothesis of an interest of the Gheddafi in place of the Elkann to the rudder of the Old Lady it was advanced.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
if juve were to be found guilty(god forbid) and Gheddafi bought the club, we would be the most hated club in the world. people would associate us as being cheaters and a clubowner who once supported terrorism...

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It will be the worst year ever for Juve if this goes through, we can say farewell to the stability and success that we've had for the last decade :(

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
no not that, I don't want that Juve will be bought with dirty money. In his country dies people because of starvation and this stupid guy wants to buy a Soccer club.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
And this is another stupid media speculation!!!

Please don't believe in anyithing you heard about Juve, I guess that wrote some sh*tty reporter just to rise selling of his newspaper.

Geof

May 14, 2004
The Agnelli Family own 62% of the club, and they don't seem to be prepared to sell.

On the contrary, I read they are planning to delist Juve. That means that they are going to buy the 38% that are owned by the public, especially Giraudo's 3,x%.

This would prevent shareholders to sue the club, and would prevent the title to drop massively if we are demoted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)