Eljero "I never said those things" Elia - Hamburg - Winger (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
skysports quotes one of his agents..

""There are two interesting sides from England who have stated that they are interested. The player would prefer a move to that league."I have advised the England clubs to reach an agreement with HSV quickly. There is only limited time till September 1st and with Eljero at the Dutch national team there is another problem.
"

just a move to amp up his price and wages and sign on fee?????

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
skysports quotes one of his agents..

""There are two interesting sides from England who have stated that they are interested. The player would prefer a move to that league."I have advised the England clubs to reach an agreement with HSV quickly. There is only limited time till September 1st and with Eljero at the Dutch national team there is another problem.
"

just a move to amp up his price and wages and sign on fee?????
i hope to god he goes to england

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
"In March 2010, Elia had a severe infection due to a poorly applied tattoo, which meant he felt uncomfortable in his shirt. Hamburg's neighbours Werder Bremen have since banned these."

:shifty:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh. He'll add balance, a genuine attacking threat and some pace to the wing, just have to hope he's consistent and actually gives a shit.

I can see him being useful in those home games against the likes of Chievo and Siena, for example. An outlet we missed last season and seem to have at least 2 of out there next season.

If he actually joins, of course...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Didn't he say earlier that HSV are as big as Juventus and he wants a step up in quality?

Well, anyways, this is always a good sign since most players who talk about how Juve is a dream come true failed miserably in the last 2 seasons.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Didn't he say earlier that HSV are as big as Juventus and he wants a step up in quality?

Well, anyways, this is always a good sign since most players who talk about how Juve is a dream come true failed miserably in the last 2 seasons.

THIS. NEVER. EVER. HAPPENED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)