Eid Mubarak :) (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Eid Mubarak to all the juventuz crew. Hope you had a lovely time :) Belated I know but all the same :angel:

What a lovely Eid present to find the site up and running. Thanks Martin :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Good to see you Fahd, welcome to the forum NeLLy :D Mercato - Did you get anything interesting?

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    yeah , a lot of money , a pair of Armani jeans , a playstation and a GAME BOY ADVANCE............

This is life man..................

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    Sounds great ... which games did you get with the PS? Did you by any chance get Collin McRae3 - A rally game. :D

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    nooooooooooo, i bought the new PS game which has the photo of Davidz, Roberto Carlos and Ryan GIggs!!

What about you , where did you go ?

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Had a good day with family members ..... took my nieces (3 of them) for an outing. Was fabulous. Bought a lot candy for the kids :)

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    Ohh!!! am planning a visit there some time and I hope it will coincide with when Juve plays there. I really do hope I can make it :D My sis was there soemtime ago - Says it is a beautiful place.

Numero10

Aug 5, 2002
    I am in Dubai at the moment (i have been here for 3 days). I went to il mercato the other day, it's very nice. Dubai has changed so much since i was last here about 8 years ago, when i lived here for a year (i lived right across the road from il mercato). City center is also very nice, it has great shops, but i like il mercato better.
    I'm celebrating eid in Dubai then natale(christmas) in Italy, i get presents for both :D. For Eid i got a nokia 8310 and lots of dhs.

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    Some people are born lucky :p Hope you are enjoying yourself Numero10. As for Italy am also planning to get there sometime especially during a huge game ..... Juve-Roma..... and hope that we thrash them thoroughly. :D

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    Always been great ... It's a always a time for massive celebrations :) Normally they is a public holiday for everyone. :)

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    Thanks roby
    How come everybody seems to be getting a lot of money except me :down: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)