Egyptian tests positive for nandrolone at World Youth Championship (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++{From fifa.com}++
Egyptian Amir Azmy tests positive for nandrolone at the FIFA World Youth Championship UAE 2003

Positive doping case at the FIFA World Youth Championship 2003 in the United Arab Emirates: the urine samples A and B submitted by Amir Azmy (No. 2) of the Egyptian Football Association have been analysed...
It's so sad that people will go to any lengths to win.

The player in question has been suspended as aprecautionary measure. Click on fifa.com in the quote above for a link to the article.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    ++{said FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter}++
    This is the second positive case that has occurred during the FIFA World Youth Championship 2003 following the German goalkeeper, Alexander Walke, who tested positive for tetrahydrocannabinol (Carboxy-THC), a cannabis metabolite, and I am amazed, disappointed and sad.

Jul 19, 2003
    That SOB should be suspended for a long time. I'm ashamed to call him my country-mate and someone who was representing us during the competition.

Good thing he did a horrible job of defending......to show his ass it won't do him any good.

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    why is everyone getting tested positive? I'm starting to think there's an error behind all this
    :D That would be quite amusing. Imagine abashed FIFA representatives admitting that they'd accidentally ruined the careers of hundreds of innocent players!

I assume it's more of a consequence of the growing demands on the top athletes bodies, and the huge pressure generated by the intense media coverage and the enormous amounts to money involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)