Egypt is out!! (1 Viewer)

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    2oday egyptian player "Tarek el said" made a hell of a job in the defence :,but hardluck to us :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    bah... try supporting lithuania. all we manage is beating faroe islands.
    Yeah, try supporting Korea. All we manage to beat is.... oh wait... ummm.... scratch this

:D

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Mohsen Saleh is a extremely Bad coach..

Man..He played with a defensive lineup and then he talks about LUCK !!!!

By the Way...MIDO Sucks

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
    Mohsen Saleh is a extremely Bad coach..

Man..He played with a defensive lineup and then he talks about LUCK !!!!

By the Way...MIDO Sucks
    you cant say Mido sucks,he gave 100% of what he's got.
    but his problem is that he is a striker that needs a lot of service from the midfield,he's a player that plays inside the penalty box,but with Eygpt he doesnt get enough service from the midifeld so he is forced to play a role that he doesnt have enough abilities for.

thats my opinion.

ahmed_sabry

Jan 31, 2004
    DEAR FRED :

u r wrong man , we here know mido , he never play well win NT , all what he care in the field to get fight with players , refree , fans or even his coach , the striker who played beside him & scored in algeria ( his name is belal & wear #10 ) is much better than him , mido sucked & will be always sucked

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ahmed_sabry ] ++
    DEAR FRED :

u r wrong man , we here know mido , he never play well win NT , all what he care in the field to get fight with players , refree , fans or even his coach , the striker who played beside him & scored in algeria ( his name is belal & wear #10 ) is much better than him , mido sucked & will be always sucked
    do you really think Mido will leave France and come to Tunisia just to fight with the players,fans referee etc,be reasonable mate.
    and i know most of the eygptian players including Ahmed Bilal,Bilal might be better than Mido in the NT,but he is definetly not better than him overall.

and here is the reason why Mido didnt play well in the african nations cup.

his problem is that he is a striker that needs a lot of service from the midfield,he's a player that plays inside the penalty box,but with Eygpt he doesnt get enough service from the midifeld

ahmed_sabry

Jan 31, 2004
    dear fred :
    not the problem in mieldfield , mido in NT not like mido in marsellia

mido in NT thought that he is best player , the famouest & they should do what he say , he was asking the coach to change player or not to start with one & so that & mohsen saleh himself (our coach ) said that yestrday in interview , the same done 3 years ago , when mido becmae 1st team player , when he joind to youth team in ACN u-19 , shawky ghareb (youth team coach that time ) punshed him when he asked them to stay in a single room cus he is the famouest & the only one he played 4 1st team , dear fred i talked a lot with NT players (specialy AHLY's players ) & all said same meaning , mido is very selfish player , may be he can't do that in france , but in NT with bad coaching stuff he did

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    Mido doesn't get much support in the NT,i think the players dont understand him,but in marsielle the do.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yeah, try supporting Korea. All we manage to beat is.... oh wait... ummm.... scratch this

:D
    :LOL:

dont make us take out the Moreno pic:fero:
    dude,when will the azzuri supporters ever accept it when they lose?:groan:

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    the problem with egypt NT that no one wants to change that 3-5-2 ,, 5-3-2 formation and tactics they only change the players and the mentality still the same IMO they need to change everything in order to build new team ,, not a team who is playing in shadaws of al jawhari !!!

try this 4-4-2 one

-------------------------- nader or 3abdelwa7ed elsayed

A. fat7i---- saqqa---- besheer (wael.j)----- tareq elsayed

M.barakat----------- A. hasan ---- tamer --------- tareq sa2eed

--------------------- mido ( 3bdelhalem)------- belal ( hazem)

ahmed_sabry

Jan 31, 2004
    dear fred :
    if u r reading egyptian newspapes & c egyptian TV u will c that all ttck mido & egyptian journalists who were in tunis all said what i said that mido was asking coach to start with one & put one on bench ....etc.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Mido did nothing in that Cup...In My opinion He shouldn't have played in this Cup from the beginning...JUST Watch our 3 games in this Cup..He didn't even make one effective pass or atleast one right move to score

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Since he made his debut for the NT...I don't remember a game where he was effective except for that game against Senegal in the World Cup 2002 qualifications when he scored the Winner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)