Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (16 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He can't know, don't bother yourself.
:tup:

seeing how everyone here is against you it makes me realise even more how correct you are...

:cry: I aint even mad Turk :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Concern is relative. I could interpret your concern as an attempt at meddling or being intrusive for example ;)
if you are a muslim, and you dont give a shit that your brothers in Egypt, Palestine, Afghanistan, Chechnya etc. are killed every day then you are not a true believer :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Because it is regressive and outdated.

- - - Updated - - -

thats how Muhammed pbuh learned us. All muslims are brothers and seeing how it bothers you makes me like it even more ;)
No one is disagreeing with the fact that they are brothers, but God also granted you a brain to think for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

if you are a muslim, and you dont give a shit that your brothers in Egypt, Palestine, Afghanistan, Chechnya etc. are killed every day then you are not a true believer :agree:
You have no right to judge who is a believer and who isn't, as you are a mere mortal, just like me.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Because it is regressive and outdated.
outdated :lol: so people of the same belief considering each other brothers and helping out each other is regressive and outdated :sergio:

No one is disagreeing with the fact that they are brothers, but God also granted you a brain to think for yourself.
yes. and my brain says i should help my brother when hes in trouble.

You have no right to judge who is a believer and who isn't, as you are a mere mortal, just like me.
im sorry if i offended you but if you oppose the words of our great Prophet then you are not a believer (or not muslim if you like it that way)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't consider all muslims brother though, taliban for instance have all my hate.
i wouldnt put it that way. i would say not all muslims (that are called muslims by everyone) are true muslims as our Prophet said that muslims will split into 73 groups and there is only one that is correct. for the bolded part - why?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As I explained earlier, it is one thing to be concerned, and another to intrude or impose your will.

If I see someone in need of assistance, I will see what can be done, within the realm of reason and possibility.

However, concern and a pure desire to assist should not be confused with meddling and interference in affairs which don't concern you.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As I explained earlier, it is one thing to be concerned, and another to intrude or impose your will.

If I see someone in need of assistance, I will see what can be done, within the realm of reason and possibility.

However, concern and a pure desire to assist should not be confused with meddling and interference in affairs which don't concern you.
i agree with the bolded part. but it does concern me if muslims are killed (doesent matter where) and ofcourse (even when i cant do anything to change that) that it bothers me.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
i wouldnt put it that way. i would say not all muslims (that are called muslims by everyone) are true muslims as our Prophet said that muslims will split into 73 groups and there is only one that is correct. for the bolded part - why?
well they have pretty much defined muslims to the non-muslims, polarised populations in most 'muslim' countries so the reason why the muslims lost peace in recent history. and I don't agree with their interpretation of islam.

Aug 1, 2003
I'm muslim and I don't like oppression regardless if they're Muslims or not. I think you may have taken this out of context. sorry to say, but although some nations may call their actions under the flag of Islam, it is downright oppression/corruption - and this does not only happen with misusing Islam it happens in everything - other religions, races, just multi faceted forms of propaganda. You can't just buy into anything because people use the term Islam so loosely and sometimes incorrectly.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
well they have pretty much defined muslims to the non-muslims, polarised populations in most 'muslim' countries so the reason why the muslims lost peace in recent history. and I don't agree with their interpretation of islam.
well atleast they are trying to change things. not like most of us who just live in our secular countries (whilst secularism is forbiden in Islam) and listen to the orders of our governments/kings

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
well atleast they are trying to change things. not like most of us who just live in our secular countries (whilst secularism is forbiden in Islam) and listen to the orders of our governments/kings
very few country borders are defined by religion, so most countries have a large non-muslim population and non-muslim population are increasing all the time it seems. i am not pro-secular per se but if the country demography changes which it is people should be able to decide what they want, imposing sharia and that too by the interpretation of a small sect is unacceptable.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
very few country borders are defined by religion, so most countries have a large non-muslim population and non-muslim population are increasing all the time it seems. i am not pro-secular per se but if the country demography changes which it is people should be able to decide what they want, imposing sharia and that too by the interpretation of a small sect is unacceptable.
well its not like the Sharia is a thread to jews or christians that live there. its a law of piece (which cant be setup without war, what an irony)...

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I'm muslim and I don't like oppression regardless if they're Muslims or not. I think you may have taken this out of context. sorry to say, but although some nations may call their actions under the flag of Islam, it is downright oppression/corruption - and this does not only happen with misusing Islam it happens in everything - other religions, races, just multi faceted forms of propaganda. You can't just buy into anything because people use the term Islam so loosely and sometimes incorrectly.
Agreed yet again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)